most evil encounter in blackmoor

This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

most evil encounter in blackmoor

Postby lostpike » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:51 pm

I put you in any encounter where you have a chance to get demerits with the wizards cabal. I then put Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, in your group.

I then put you against a sorceror bunny rabbit. What do you think your chances of success are?
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:16 pm

I don't know what you are getting at but Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, desires to turn over all the Sorcerers he can. Even if they just act like Sorcerers. I'm sure if the Sorcerer Rabit acts like a Sorcerer then Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, will turn in the Rabbit. If the Rabbit acts calmly, Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, may just over look it even though it is a Sorcerer. If the Rabbit acts like a Sorcerer and isn't, Ralphs reputation is in trouble for having too many demerits. You can't fault the guy for trying. You know what they say, if your not getting yelled at for anything, then you are not doing anything. Give the guy some credit for being the Sorcerer Nazi.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:02 pm

I hear that now if you are a sorc character, and you get captured..

you only lose 1 time unit and some coin?

Also, has anyone tried to kill Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, man if I was still playing Blackmore I think I would have killed him by now
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Pointless Drivel”