Alright so after having dinner with Raymon and P.J. talking about building encounters to challenge pc's to their utmost.
I figured it would be cool to expand this sort discussion to the community in general and see what you guys could come up with.
So I'm going to set up some sort of guidline.
1. Lets stick with LA and LG. No mixing of books if they are not allowed in the campaign.
2. You must abide by the rules for encounter lvl's out of the DMG.
3. You must abide by the rules in the Monster Manual for advancing monsters and such.
4. You must stat out everything and write an encounter with details of what would occur in the first 5 rounds of combat.
5. Be as evil, sick, twisted and dirty as possible in a pg-13 environment.
This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest