Stephanie Udowizcenko

This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:55 pm

After two hours of peddling, she'd finally made it. The silence along the way was deafening... She'd never known such a lack of noise. There were no radios tuned to their owner's favorite station, there were no jets holding over the international airport, it was all deadly quiet.

This must be some horrible nightmare... Like the one where I go to work in my underwear. It can't be true, it can't be real...

There up ahead, just on the edge of the Miami River and Calle Ocho, she swore she saw movement. Or was she hoping it was movement and the light playing off of the river? Was she going crazy? What was going on?

As she approached the bridge, she saw it, a body in the river... Or was it still alive? The arm began to flail again... It was alive, but what or who was it? The body moved slowly towards the edge of the river and sloshed to the waterline... It couldn't be alive, could it? She screamed, for lack of anything better. The echos through the buildings were deafening.

The body slowly lumbered up the shoreline... She wasn't going to wait around. She'd seen her fair share of horror flicks... She pushed on, on the children's bike further in to the center of town. There ahead of her, strewn across the roadway were the remains of one of the various electronic shops littering the downtown streets...

Someone has been here... How? Who? WHERE DID THEY GO?!!

She continued on in to the center of downtown, until she found a police cruiser, the door looked to have been ripped open, and the driver was sprawled out on the floor, disemboweled... Maybe she could find something here to protect herself...
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:44 pm

He drew his head out of the water ever so slowly... The lupines had left him for dead, assuming the morning sun would send him to the pits of the abyss like it did his elders... They were gravely mistaken.

He pushed up along the shore, feeling the hunger swelling inside of him...

Was that a scream? Yes it was, just over on the bridge. I can hear it's heart racing... The blood's potent life force surging with adrenaline.
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

Return to “Pointless Drivel”