Meta-org Yahoo Groups

This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
Griffman
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Meta-org Yahoo Groups

Postby Griffman » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:22 pm

I was looking over the Bandit Kingdoms website when I noticed that each one of there meta-orgs had a yahoo group. I thought this was a really cool idea and it will be a way for people in the meta-orgs to find out who your working with. So what does the Triad think of starting Yahoo groups for each meta-org?
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:40 pm

That sounds cool. I mean I don't think that there are as many people in the Bardic Circle than in the Army but hey that would be a great idea to try out at least. Then you can do most of the meta-org stuff outside of the game time which we so preciously try and preserve and really only have to sign papers or hand them out at a game day.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby lostpike » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm

has anything come of this idea? It wouldnt take much work to set up...and with the new metaorgs coming out....
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Return to “Pointless Drivel”