Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Get your Terror right here!

Moderator: Ozymandius

Would you play in this Pathfinder homegame?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

Pathfinder Arc: Second Darkness

Description: It has happened before. A star from the heavens lances down upon an unsuspecting world, devastating and destroying in a storm of fire and ash, making oceans from mountains and graveyards from nations. Today, this event is remembered not for its violent destruction, but for the thousand years of darkness it created—darkness both metaphorical in the descent to barbarism and physical in the blotting out of the sun from the smoke and ash that blanketed Golarion. It was the end of the Azlanti race, yet it was the genesis of another. For as the proud Azlant fell, new eyes devoid of color and kindness opened in the deep caverns of the Darklands. And as this new race prospered deep below, its number swelling in secret, the seeds for a Second Darkness took root.

Maximum Players: 12
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Re: Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Postby Needles » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 pm

I wonder what that race is with new eyes devoid of color and kindness? hmmm, A new kind of Illithid comes to mind. Morlocks maybe, don't tell us let us find out for ourselves PJ. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 am

Heh, I'm not afraid to tell you who there talking about here!

They live underground and [THUNK!]

A small dart strikes him in the neck and he slumps over.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Terror Incorporated”