500 point Head to Head at the Lair on 12/6

Misc. forum for various mini games.
DragonsLairGames
Regular
Regular

500 point Head to Head at the Lair on 12/6

Postby DragonsLairGames » Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:00 pm

Massive 500-point Head to Head tournament at the Dragon's Lair on December 6th at 7:00PM!

This is an official Mage Knight Head-to-Head tournament! Limited Edition Mage Knight prize figures. Please contact the Dragon's Lair or our Warlord, Joe Sanzone for more details. Single Elimination or Swiss, depending on the number of participants. 500 Points!

Game Warden
Dragon's Lair Games
5118 South State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone: 954-587-3347

Cabadie
Regular
Regular

We could have a few extra visitors Brian

Postby Cabadie » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:27 pm

Ive heard from four extra people who dont play on a weekly basis that are going to try to make it. We may have about 14 or so friday night so make sure we have lots of table space-LOL :) Weve really got to get Joe an email address one of these days to keep him in the loop! I;ll try and call him tonight to be sure we have enough terrain ready to go so he isnt overwhelmed when a potentially big crowd shows up Cya Friday_Chris

Cabadie
Regular
Regular

Ugly slaughter.....

Postby Cabadie » Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:21 am

...oh James I'd forgotten what it was like to be punished by the one of the old sunshine game. One misteak and a couple of poor dice rolls and suddenly I'm getting a woodshed beating to the tune of 961-15. :o Ouch its been a while since I finished in 6th place in a tourney. And despite this ugly stomping Im damn glad you came it was good to see you again and hopefully you'll come back sometime soon and give me a chance to play a better game against you. Its about 50% chacne I'll be there Dec.13 and about 99% on the Dec.20th.
Congrats you Iron Rain Hill Giant Killer and thanks for the magestone draconum trade!! :D

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”