Stats for Ryoken II LE!!!

Misc. forum for various mini games.
GPuto
Regular
Regular

Stats for Ryoken II LE!!!

Postby GPuto » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:32 pm

Have you guys seen this thing on the MWrealms.com site? :o

It doens't have the hardened armor (Big negative) however it has a 0/8 ranged energy weapon with pulse and 5 damage!!! That's right, this thing can do 10 clicks of damage in 1 turn! :o :o :o :o

Can you say ouch?

I can't wait to get mine! :|]

Oh, and James, you got lucky! It seems they messed up (yet again) and in the prize support there will be the Ryoken II LE instead of the hatchetman LE... We got a stinking Firestarter LE and you get a Ryoken LE... talk about not fair!!!!

See you all later,
Jerry

DocJRS
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Screw ups

Postby DocJRS » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:44 am

It's also 229 points someone said... Where the holy hell did the '150 point mech if you don't have this one' come from for the scenario a couple of weeks ago?
Roll the dice. I want to see if I eat your spleen.

GPuto
Regular
Regular

That's a good question...

Postby GPuto » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:02 pm

But,

Would you have prefered something even more powerful than the Legionaire in the middle? Also, though a novel idea trying to use the prize support in the tournament itself, how were we supposed to have enough for each game? 150 to 229 is quite a big point difference.

Also, there are very few other figs in the game that can strike for 10 damage (Atlas can hit for 10, and Kyria Wolf can hit for 9 and both will shut down for trying) I kinda wish I was running this weeks game (I want one of those now, not in like 2 months.)

Oh well... Oh, and did you read the annoucement from Kevin on the main site? You get all the luck, next campaign (in Jan) will containa LE Hatchetman on top of the 4 prizes for that month. Damn... Not too shabby. I can only imagine what's going on at that place...

Enjoy,
Jerry

p.s. I don't think I'll make it this weekend. Have fun and good luck!

DocJRS
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Wow..

Postby DocJRS » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:15 pm

.. I hadn't seen that...

I know that there's talk of the battlemasters who ran the first marquee that they'll get a surprise package come Xmas, seeing we got nothing for running the marquee.

Talking of which, do you want to run the Dec. marquee for MW?

John.
Roll the dice. I want to see if I eat your spleen.

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”