New D&D mini game - with online Demo!

Misc. forum for various mini games.
GPuto
Regular
Regular

New D&D mini game - with online Demo!

Postby GPuto » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi all

I saw that wizards has a new d&d mini game called Dreamblade with an online demo and a chance to win $1K... I played through it, and it's not bad..

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dbm/article/20060713a

btw I don't work for them I just miss playing Mage Knight @ Sunshine Roleplayers. (I'm Jerry, the long haired guy that used to kick everyones butt :wink:) I have been jonesing for some strategy gaming and haven't found much out here in L.A. (my new location).

I am really dying to see the Nintendo DS version of Mage Knight (called Desiny's Solder http://www.bigbluebubble.com/console_games/?id=17 so that I can get my game on. Just not the same on the west coast...

Not that anyone will even see this post cause it seems that the mini forums are quite dead. (no responses to my previous posts) but I thought I'd share anyway.

cya later,
Jerry

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:22 pm

i'm not for mini games but it looks cool.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

gputo2

$10K in prizes doesn't hurt either

Postby gputo2 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:35 am

Wizards is also having some real money tournaments... their $1K tourneys ($500 1st place prize) should appear in many locations, then they have a $20K tourney in Gen Con Indy, and $10K tourney in Gen Con Anaheim. I may make the Cali one, if I think I can play this game well..

I kinda like how they had an online demo (even if it's scripted and not random) Mage Knight would have benefited from on online game...

My 2¢,
Jerry

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”