Clixey Plastic-Crax?

Misc. forum for various mini games.
chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Clixey Plastic-Crax?

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:54 am

So anyone out there still interested in MW? Looking to start up a league @ Outland Station on Sundays in June or July. Any interested takers? I should have enough pieces to help out with one or two other people to field teams with some quality pieces (Gosh darn I love e-bay!!!). Any interested persons, can contact me here on the board or drop me an e-mail @ rmadruga at bellsouth dot net.

Enjoy your weekends and let the projectiles fly!
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:00 pm

Is this thing on?!?! Any interest whatsoever?!?! Got plastic figs, will travel. Saturday or Sunday @ Outland Station? :24
The Maiden's Head

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:31 pm

Dude didn't they revamp the whole game? I have a ton of the old stuff, but I believe it may well be obsolete. Can you still play with that stuff?
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:23 pm

They did "re-vamp" the game, but more by implementing things in stages. They've brought in VTOL, Artillery, and various other aspects into the game and the old stuff is still usable with the newer plastic bits. It's not obsolete!!! Great thing about WizKids is the obvious amount of playtesting done to make certain things aren't "broken" with a new release and new items. Though it can happen on occassion, they're usually quite quick in revising the competitive rules to make certain the playing field is as level as possible.

I'm certainly interested in a pick-up game or even just trying it out, again. I haven't played in about a year, but have picked up some figures on eBay for bargain basement prices over the last couple of months. Also, if you're interested have the Crimson Skies stuff which is pretty darn cool also.
The Maiden's Head

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”