DEAD????

Misc. forum for various mini games.
GPuto
Regular
Regular

DEAD????

Postby GPuto » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:25 pm

Hey all.... Been a while and I was remided of Forums and thought I'd peek in and see how things were going in the land of mechwarrior....

Never really got back in, after leaving Miami, I dumped my stuff on ebay...

I see no one has posted in almost a year, just wondering how everyone's doing and what's the latest craze (looking for one myself)

Talk to you all later,
Jerry

Kyle81

Postby Kyle81 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:36 pm

http://www.generationshobbies.com

Generations opened up, great store for miniature gamers. They have Mechwarrior tournaments every friday. They also do lots of Warhammer 40K on Sundays which is doing very well right now, lots of 40K players.

MrFilthyIke

Re: .

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:29 pm

Kyle81 wrote:www.generationshobbies.com

Generations opened up, great store for miniature gamers. They have Mechwarrior tournaments every friday. They also do lots of Warhammer 40K on Sundays which is doing very well right now, lots of 40K players.

Has Generations started carrying D&D and Star Wars minis?

Kyle81

Postby Kyle81 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:30 pm

They got the D&D mini's but not sure if they got the star wars stuff. I don't think the stuff sells well in the D&D department so they might skip on Star Wars mini's as well.

Click games like Mechwarrior are doing well still and Games Workshop games are very popular in the store right now.

2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month is Warmachine and Warhammer Fantasy days.

1st and 3rd Sunday of the month are for Warhammer 40K.

There are lots of tables to open gaming to anyone who wants to play a game thats supported by them. There website is very out to date right now, the one who works on it has been out of the scene because of health issues with his wife.

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:40 pm

WArmchine figs? Might have to stop by, as I work at Miramar and 145th so its not that far away.

Kyle81

Postby Kyle81 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:21 am

They got a good selection of Warmachine figs and can special order any fig and get it for you in about one week no problem. I play Warmachine, we just started doing actual games but we are always looking for more player. The Warhammer series games are the most popular right now.

This Sunday will be a Warmachine and Warhammer Fantasy day.

MrFilthyIke

Re: .

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:44 pm

I should add I don't play wargames, I use the minis for RPGs. But may still check it out. :)

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”