Need to play!!

Misc. forum for various mini games.
Kyle81

Need to play!!

Postby Kyle81 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:06 pm

Got the game when it came out, have bought tons of figs, played a few games the first couple weeks... but then thats it! Now I got a big ole box full of figures and no games to play.

Sunshine RP, Dragons Lair, & Past Present and Future all have games on Sundays and I'm usually with my GF or at an Airsoft Game on Sunday's :(

Is anyone playing MW:DA anywhere on weekdays? I haven't even bought any of the new expansion because I'm afraid I'm wasting my money, and I really like the game. Anyone know where I can find games on a regular basis?

DragonsLairGames
Regular
Regular

Re: Need to play!!

Postby DragonsLairGames » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:11 pm

Kyle81 wrote:Got the game when it came out, have bought tons of figs, played a few games the first couple weeks... but then thats it! Now I got a big ole box full of figures and no games to play.

Sunshine RP, Dragons Lair, & Past Present and Future all have games on Sundays and I'm usually with my GF or at an Airsoft Game on Sunday's :(

Is anyone playing MW:DA anywhere on weekdays? I haven't even bought any of the new expansion because I'm afraid I'm wasting my money, and I really like the game. Anyone know where I can find games on a regular basis?

On the occasional Tuesday late afternoon we sometimes have a game of MWDA. Nothing fancy, no tournaments, campaign games or prize support, just a small game of MWDA with 2 or 3 people, if you're interested. Best to call ahead to be certain.

GameWarden
Dragon's Lair Games
5118 South State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone: 954-587-3347

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:22 pm

What can we win?
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

DocJRS
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Sunshine Thursdays...

Postby DocJRS » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:27 am

OK, we'll be starting to run some Thursday night stuff at Sunshine RP sometime in October.

DocJRS
Roll the dice. I want to see if I eat your spleen.

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”