Crimson Skies League Play?

Misc. forum for various mini games.
chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Crimson Skies League Play?

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon May 19, 2003 12:57 pm

Would there be any interest in a Crimson Skies League in the Miami area? Thinking about some possible format, and the figures lend themselves with the ranking system available on the bottom of the figures.

Not certain if it would be sensible to open it up to more than one faction to a team/side or not. The next set of figures is to be released in July, and then we'll have four factions to choose from and four "aces" available for play! I was thinking of the recommended 200 pts as a start based on the full points total of the figures.

Questions? Comments?
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Mon May 19, 2003 1:30 pm

I know Fee was interested in Crimson Skies, but time and money ARE factors...can this league be weeknights?

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon May 19, 2003 2:10 pm

It can be weeknights & if you don't mind using my figs, I can always pick up some spare to share. (o: The game is a real laugh, and if you're an old 'Blue MAx' fan you're even allowed to make bad sound effects like "chakka-chakka-chakka" or "yeeeeerrrrr..."! (o:
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed May 21, 2003 9:10 am

Do not DOUBT that there will be machinegun noise and screeching plane sounds issued while palying Pulp style Crimson Skies ;)

Return to “Miniature Games Misc.”