Hocking most of my RPG collection. Check it out

Like the name says. Buying, Selling and Trading happens in here.
Green Knight
Regular
Regular

Hocking most of my RPG collection. Check it out

Postby Green Knight » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:10 pm

Well, this is gonna take a while to list.

Forgotten Realms: The Horde - Came out in 1990 and gives information on the Tuigan Horde, as well as setting info on the Hordelands, the territory between Faerun and Kara-Tur.

$10

Forgotten Realms: Ruins of Undermountain - Came out in 1991, and makes a great addition to any campaigns in or around Waterdeep.

$12

Forgotten Realms: Ruins of Zhentil Keep - Came out in 1995, and describes the events after the destruction of Zhentil Keep immediately after the events of the book The Prince of Lies.

$12

Dragonlance: The Fifth Age - Has rules for adventuring in the Fifth Age of Krynn with the SAGA System, as well as lots of information on the world of Krynn.

$15

Ravenloft: Domains of Dread - The hardcover 2nd edition campaign setting book for Ravenloft. Has lots of good information on the Domain of Dread.

$15

Planescape Campaign Setting Boxed Set

$15

[b]Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix
- Has a whole slew of monters primarily for Planescape but also useful for regular D&D games. Especially the Demons, Devils, and Celestials.

$9

Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix II - Ditto.

$9

Forgotten Realms: Into The Dragons' Lair - A 3E adventure set in the Realms set after the death of King Azoun IV.

$9

Blood & Darkness - A Chainmail supplement.

$5

The Complete Barbarian's Handbook - Getting lazy with the descriptions, so from here on out I'm gonna assume people know what this stuff is.

$9

AD&D Player's Option: Spells & Magic

$11

Ravenloft: Van Richten's Guide to Fiends

$6

The Complete Paladin's Handbook

$9

Forgotten Realms Accessory: The Seven Sisters

$7

Birthright Campaign Setting Boxed Set - Don't worry. Haven't lost the war cards.

$15

Birthright Supplement: Blood Enemies - Abominations of Cerilia - Ditto.

$9

Birthright Domain Sourcebook: Player's Secrets of Ariya

$4

Forgotten Realms Official Game Accessory: Warriors and Priests of the Realms

$10

Vampire: The Dark Ages Campaign Setting

$14

The Storyteller's Handbook

$9

The Complete Fighter's Handbook

$5

AD&D Character Record Sheets - Still want 2E character sheets? I got a book of them which is mostly full.

AD&D Player's Handbook - Black cover.

$10

AD&D Dungeon Master's Guide - Black cover.

$10

AD&D DM's Option: High Level Campaigns - Useful for the DM whose running a high-level campaign. Lots of tips on how to make the most out of your monsters, etc.

$10

AD&D Player's Option: Combat & Tactics

$10

AD&D Player's Option: Skills & Powers

$10

AD&D Player's Handbook - Regular cover, but also pretty badly damaged.

$5

Forgotten Realms Official Game Accessory: The Shining South

$5

Anyone like Games Workshop games? If you do, I got a slew of that stuff, too.

This is for 2nd edition Warhammer 40K. Useful for the person who can't stand the fluffless Codexes of 3rd edition.

Codex: Angels of Death

$10

Codex: Tyranids

$10

Codex: Eldar

$10

Codex: Imperial Guard

$10

Codex: Sisters of Battle

$5

Codex: Ultramarines

$10

Warhammer 40,000 Battles - Has a couple battle reports and some extra goodies.

$5

Necromunda: Battles In The Underhive - Same as above, but for Necromunda (Note: This is still compatible with Necromunda)

$5

And now some books for Warhammer Fantasy 5th edition.

Warhammer Armies: Undead - Remember Nagash?

$10

Warhammer Armies: Wood Elves

$10

Warhammer Armies: Bretonnia

$10

Also happen to have some 3rd edition 40K stuff. Each of the following Codexes are $5 each.

Codex: Imperial Guard - Buy this, and you'll get a 2nd Imperial Guard codex free. It's damaged, but the first one isn't. Great to have a spare codex when you're worried the first will get messed up.

Codex: Catachans

Codex: Orks

Codex: Space Marines

Codex: Blood Angels

Codex: Dark Angels

Codex: Space Wolves

Codex: Eldar

Codex: Craftworld Eldar

Codex: Armageddon

Codex: Dark Eldar

Codex: Chaos Space Marines

Couple more Codexes, but they're a bit more expensive.

Codex: Tau

$10

Codex: Cityfight

$10

Codex: Assassins

No charge. Just buy 5 or more of the $5 Codexes and you get it free.

Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook

$15

Inferno #1 - A small anthology which GW started selling years ago. Had short stories and comics.

$5

Inferno #2

$5

Inferno #3

$5

Think that's pretty much it. Let's see if I sell any of this stuff before I decide whether I want to sell my 3E stuff or not.

If you got any questions about the items in question then you can e-mail me at grailscion@yahoo.com and I'll answer any and all your questions in indepth detail. Also, if you buy a lot of stuff from me I'm more than willing to come down on the prices a lot. Don't know how much, as I don't exactly have a mathematical system worked out or anything. But e-mail me and we'll discuss it. Thanks.

Return to “Trading Post”