RPG Books galore for sale! Cheap!!! (Updated)

Like the name says. Buying, Selling and Trading happens in here.
Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Mon Dec 03, 2001 4:08 am

*** Version 2 - Updated 12-7-01 ***
*** A name after the book indicates who has already claimed that book for purchase ***
<font size=2>
Hello. I need to urgently make space in my bookshelf so I am offering the following RPG books for sale at dirt-cheap prices (except otherwise noted, all books are in perfect to near mint (only very minor wear on the edges) condition):

Star Wars RPG (West End Games) - Even though WotC has released a new version of this game, the WEG books have a wealth of background information that is Star Wars canon, and offer a ton of material for your compaign.
- The STAR WARS Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition (DUANE)
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (DUANE)
- Death Star Technical Companion (DUANE)

Star Trek: The Next Generation RPG (Last Unicorn Games) - This book offers the ultimate information on the ST:TNG universe, with information updated from FASA's award-winning books from the 80's.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Roleplaying Game ($8)

Warhammer 40,000 (Games Workshop) - While the game has been rereleased with a 3rd Edition, the newer Army Books pale in comparison with the abudance of information offered in the 2nd Edition Codex books, which include extensive background material for each army list and leave the newer books in the dust with triple or quadrupe the page count.
- Codex Chaos (DANCING GOPHER)
- Codex Imperial Guard ($5)
- Codex Sisters of Battle ($5)
- Codex Orks (DANCING GOPHER)
- Codex Angels of Death (Blood Angels & Dark Angels) ($5)

Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader (Games Workshop) - The true vision of Warhammer 40K, the 1st Edition known as Rogue Trader, offers the grittiest vision of the universe of the 41st Milennium, and the most detailed background information on the Empire of Mankind and the Space Marines.
- Warhammer 40K Compendium (Out of Print for years) (DANCING GOPHER)

Advance Dungeons & Dragons (TSR) - First Edition books for collectors, completists and gamers alike, here you'll find the (arguably, and according to many) purest form of the D&D game, straight from the minds at now-defunct TSR. Whether as reference material or collectors items, these are THE defintion of D&D.
- Manual of the Planes ($8)
- Dragonlance Adventures (DUANE)
- Legends and Lore ($8)
- Players Handbook (by Gary Gygax) ($8) [Wear along the edges]
- Dungeon Masters Screen (2 copies) ($5 each) [Wear along the edges]

SPECIALS:
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
- Buy any three (3) books for $20 (save $4)
- Buy the Players Handbook and any other book and get a Dungeon Masters Screen free! (Subject to availability)

There is only one (1) copy of each of the books above, so everything is subject to availability. If you are interested in purchasing any of the books, please contact me directly at halwhitewyrm@yahoo.com

The list of available books will be updated here as the stock changes.

Pick-up and Mail Delivery (Buyer pays shipping) can be arranged. Larger deals than those offered can also be negotiated. Just contact me.

Don't let this chance to own these books at dirt-cheap prices pass you by.
</font>
Daniel M. Perez
halwhitewyrm@yahoo.com

*** Version 2 - Updated 12-7-01 ***

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highmoon on 2001-12-06 23:34 ]</font>

Grimm Onyx

Postby Grimm Onyx » Tue Dec 04, 2001 1:30 am

Did you get my email?

Duane

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:55 pm

Nope, sorry Duane. Send it again to halwhitewyrm@yahoo.com

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Tue Dec 04, 2001 1:03 pm

I have already received some offers. I will be posting an updated version of the items available later today (just look for an edited version of the original post with an update number - Version 2)

Daniel

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Fri Dec 07, 2001 10:49 am

<font size=2>
The main list above has been updated.

Daniel</font>

Return to “Trading Post”