RIFTS AUCTION ON EBAY! (EDIT) SOLD!!!

Like the name says. Buying, Selling and Trading happens in here.
Green Knight
Regular
Regular

RIFTS AUCTION ON EBAY! (EDIT) SOLD!!!

Postby Green Knight » Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:47 pm

For those who were interested, you missed out. Not the last Rifts/Palladium auction I'll be having, though. Keep your eyes peeled.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1727201924

Check it out. I'm selling:

Rifts RPG Collector's Edition
Rifts RPG
Rifts Sourcebook One
Rifts Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids
Rifts Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks
Rifts Mercenaries
Rifts Conversion Book
Rifts Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse

Some books are near-mint, but most are mint condition (I.E. store quality) with the exception of Mechanoids, but I'm giving that one away free.

The real prize, though, is the Rifts RPG Collector's Edition. As the name implies, it's a collector's edition. Hardbound book which came in limited quantities. Can't find it ANYWHERE.

Well, except for the above auction. :P

So if you're interested, then go to the auction and bid on my books. Or you can Buy It Now for the higher price (which is still considerably less then what'd you pay were you to buy them at cover price) and save yourself the pain of having to bid on it and worrying about losing the auction.

I got 5 kids to feed, so go and bid on that auction and help me feed my children!

NOTE: Seeing as how just about everyone here is from Miami, you can save on shipping by simply stopping by my house and picking up your winnings. So if you win the auction or But It Now e-mail me at Primarch@webtv.net for directions and get your books immediately.

Return to “Trading Post”