Trading LA Stuff

Like the name says. Buying, Selling and Trading happens in here.
Griffman
Slave to this message board

Trading LA Stuff

Postby Griffman » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:53 pm

The Eye of Sarish- +1 Sarishan Steel Dagger that deals an extra 1d6
acid damage that ignores deamons and devils resistances.

Circlet of the Ram- As the Ring of the Ram (Note- 3 of the 50 charges
used)

Mastercraft Might Longbow (Strength +3)

I will be at the summoning or e-mail me at armored_griffin@yahoo.com if you want to talk some stuff out.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Lerch
The Prop Guy

Postby Lerch » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:59 pm

what do you want?
I AM the Prop Guy

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:19 pm

I'm looking for AC boosting stuff or there is a +1 Sarishan Steel Greatsword that I'm looking for. I already have a ring of prot +1 and +1 full plate and +1 large steel shield.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:57 pm

Also I might take cash for what you want. I don't think I will take cash for the +1 Sarisah Steel Dagger unless it is like double or triple what it is worth because it is only worth 1100 on the cert.
-Matthew Tearle

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:26 am

I'll give you 2000 for the dagger matt.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:16 pm

Probably not for 2k. I know the dagger cert says that it is worth 1100 but the thing is the equivalent to a +2 weapon. Since it is Sarishan Steel it also ups the value by another 200 so the weapons real value is like 8,202gp. I would probably take like 3-4k for it though.
-Matthew Tearle

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:19 pm

sorry, I won't go beyond the 2,000 limit since it is more than you would EVER get.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:18 pm

Ok then as a simple solution I will keep it. Was the bold "ever" suppose to make me thing twice about my asking price? If so it didn't.
-Matthew Tearle

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:37 pm

Don't forget I can always take it.
- Philip Slama

Return to “Trading Post”