LA ITEM SEARCH!

Like the name says. Buying, Selling and Trading happens in here.
Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

LA ITEM SEARCH!

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:56 am

Allright, I'm interested in seeing if anyone has Living Arcanis certs for trade that boost any of the Charisma skills listed below:

Diplomacy
Bluff
Intimidate

Or the Wisom skill:
Sense Motive

Also if anyone has an amulet of armor they would like to trade, either a +1 or +2 I believe I have an extra Razor Sword from Secrets of Semar:

1d10, 18-20x2; Exotic.

An excellent weapon for a rouge, its sort of an improved rapier. Unfortunately it is an exotic weapon.

Finally if anyone has any items that are masterwork, mainly a dagger, I would be interested in trading for it instead of waiting for a marketplace.

If you have any items and would like to contact me about my own I would be glad to post the entire list.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Elven Researcher
Regular
Regular

Postby Elven Researcher » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:24 pm

Sry PJ. there is no way that someone would trade magical items like those for that common weapon...sry dude.
Are people truly happy with "them"?

I want to find "the someone just for me."

Chi says she wants a pickle. get no b4 moon blows up on ur desk and no more pickles into cheese

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:05 am

What you talking about Willis?

I got the gold to back me up. Almost 3,000 worth and I can sell my armor. It's the one with the special markings of that legion on it. Besides, I don't think anyone has items like that anyway...
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Trading Post”