NEW Store! in Prembroke Pines

If you're a store and you want to post a sale or wish to offer the board members a special discount then post it in here.
Lerch
The Prop Guy

NEW Store! in Prembroke Pines

Postby Lerch » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:15 am

Generations is a Gaming/Stamping store. Half of the store is gaming supplies and the other half is stamping (crafts).

It's located in Pembroke Pines at the SE corner of Pines and Palm. It even has a simple website at http://www.generationhobbies.com

The cool thing about the place is the space! Lots of space! Broward gamers should check it out. (and tell them Lynn sent you).

They will be concentrating on Mage Knight/Mechwarrior and Games Workshop materials, until all of us go in and ask for D&D products. They just opened on July 26-27th.

Lynn

Griffman
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:35 pm

There is one problem Lynn... It is by you. Were is the fun in us driving up there when we can just have you keep driving down here? :|]
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:16 am

Maybe i might go, if there is the space you say it has, and a good event starts up. Also the Gamesworkshop stuff it a cool thing. Could you give me the full address and phone lynn

mario
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:21 pm

Yeah, I would go if I had a car, or a ride. Matt you want to go?
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

MrFilthyIke

Re: NEW Store! in Prembroke Pines

Postby MrFilthyIke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:52 am

Lerch wrote:Generations is a Gaming/Stamping store. Half of the store is gaming supplies and the other half is stamping (crafts).

It's located in Pembroke Pines at the SE corner of Pines and Palm. It even has a simple website at http://www.generationhobbies.com

The cool thing about the place is the space! Lots of space! Broward gamers should check it out. (and tell them Lynn sent you).

They will be concentrating on Mage Knight/Mechwarrior and Games Workshop materials, until all of us go in and ask for D&D products. They just opened on July 26-27th.

Lynn

This place still around? How would one get there from Miramar Pkwy and 145th??

shinkaze

Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader April 18th

Postby shinkaze » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:16 am

This event will be held at Generations Gaming and Stamping in Pembroke Pines. Their phone number is 954-438-7821. It's an 1850 point tournament using the Trial Assault rules, special characters allowed. Entry fee is 20$, if the entry fees go over the 300$ kit cost the rest of the money goes to store credit. We also run 1500 pt on the 1st Sunday of every month and 1850 on the 3rd Sunday of every month. It's a great store, all kinds of miniature gaming is going on there.

Peace
Brian Poole

Kyle81

Postby Kyle81 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:09 pm

Generations closed its doors sadly. Store was a great place and was doing very well but for personal reasons the owners had to close.

As of now all 40K and Fantasy gaming along with LOTR minis and click games have been moved to a new store:

Games Depot!
4200 South University Dr.
Davie, FL 33328

(note, there is no roleplaying or RPG stuff sold at Games Depot)

Return to “Store Announcements”