Ultimate Gaming Source

If you're a store and you want to post a sale or wish to offer the board members a special discount then post it in here.
infidelllama

Postby infidelllama » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:13 am

Hey guys I'm one of the owners of the store Ultimate Gaming Source (not store ;) ) we are open weekdays from 3-9 sat 12-12 and sunday 12-9 We are mostly a warhammer, clix, and card store, I would like to get more D&D stuff in (mostly because I've been playing D&D since I was 3) but there isnt any kind of demand for it. If anyone wants to get something started please let me know!

we also have a website at http://www.ultimategamingsource.com it may be down if you try to go to it right now due to server problems but should be up with in the next few days.

any questions or comments feel free to email me at owcsun@yahoo.com or call the store 305.254.6855

-Mike

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:22 am

What's your address there at the store? I might want to run some Kalamar mods for some people a sort of Introduction to the game. We've been dying to get a place to do some Kalamar.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

infidelllama

Postby infidelllama » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:38 am

10442 sw 186 st

its in the same building as a resturant called the Pelican Nest. (they ahve a biger sign than us) If you want to work something out my contact phone is 305.303.9482 and names mike
Ultimate Gaming Source
10442 sw 186 st
Miami Fl, 33157
http://www.ultimategamingsource.com

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:57 am

Sure I'd love to get a Kalamar Campaign group going. Especially since there are so few of us and there has been a demand for the game but few people have the source books (I seem to be the only person who has ALL of them). I'll contact you soon.

-Philp Slama.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Store Announcements”