Ultimate Gaming Source

If you're a store and you want to post a sale or wish to offer the board members a special discount then post it in here.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:03 pm

is that 200 a day? week? 2 weeks? month?

You still didn't tell us which gaming store is your fav....

just curious.
Lynn

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:46 pm

every week. My favorite gaming store? Definetly Matt's house. It's got all the reference materials, leather couches, food, and sexual inuendo mixed in with the games.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:20 am

Ozymandius wrote:every week. My favorite gaming store? Definetly Matt's house. It's got all the reference materials, leather couches, food, and sexual inuendo mixed in with the games.

Sounds like a good place. does he have a lan there to play counter strike?
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Griffman
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:56 am

Acctually I do. But the lan is only set up for three computers and only two of them have CS. For lan's we usually go to Pj's house and set up our computers. Well I guess now is a good time to tell ya Pj I can't go to your lan party unless you can hook me up with a computer. My dad needs his alienware for some class he is teaching at Barry University. Acctually I have no problem with knocking out your sister and taking her computer if it is ok with you?
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:48 pm

Go for it, she won't be here. Anyway I got ANOTHER COMPUTER BIATCH! TWO FREAKING COMPUTERS! One to write LA MODS AND THE OTHER TO WRITE BETTER LA MODS! BOO-YEAH!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

maxxslipknot

hello

Postby maxxslipknot » Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:22 pm

i live in miami my name is sam and i use to play warhammer 40k at wizards of the coast at the falls mall but they closed not long ago
and all the people that i played warhammer with i dont know where they went theres this other store called lizards on ice and i phoned and is no longer in service ,you get the idea im on a hunt for a place to play warhammer 40k,so do you people know a store where they play warhammer,and that store this guy talked about before?is that by homestead?

:10 :19 ...........:17 KILL SANTA! hes evil LOL

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Re: hello

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:00 am

maxxslipknot wrote:is that by homestead?

It's actually just before Cutler Ridge. Getting off the turnpike on Quail Roost Drive (SW 186 Street) and hang a left, it's down the road about two blocks. Not been there yet, but it's literally down the street from my work! How convienant is that? LOL!
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:27 pm

Warhammer 40k? go to AD (http://www.altdim.com) tourney every sat. check it out
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,
Neocelsus

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:55 pm

Yeah, if you like the sound of silence, everyone who could play left AD to play at UGS. AD is a ghost town now.

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:22 pm

Well it's said that rats leave before the ship sinks. You and your buddies proved it.

(I have to humbly apologize to all rats, it is unfair to compair you to that scum.)

Neocelsus

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:28 pm

On a side note. The physical store of AD is gone but it remains as an online entity know as http://www.alternatedimensions.com . You can also read the owners explanation of what's going on.

As for me. I'll continue to shop from http://www.alternatedimensions.com maybe sometimes Outland. But otherwise I think I'm just going to get most of my RPG gear from amazon.com. I have no love for any of the remaining stores in Miami and to be quite frank I have some grudging animosity towards one or two.

Neocelsus

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:34 pm

don't listen to this guy. he's some disgruntled FIU punk.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

BRING IT!

Postby neocelsus » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:37 pm

I apologize. Normally I would take this to a private forum, but when you're dealing with a child whose testes haven't dropped yet you don't have that option.

Grow up guy, get a screen name, and BRING IT. Or better yet, bring it to the Summoning. I'll be there, you can talk all the smack you want about AD to my face. Wait.. ... that would require a pair, nah I don't see that happening.

Then again you could be female. Since you never gave a hint as to your sex I'll consider you as such.

So I will reiterate. You want to talk smack about AD? Find me at the summoning. I'll either be: a.) Getting it on in a room b.) Chilling at the pool or c.) At the bar during Kareokee. I'll be waiting for you bitch.

Neocelsus

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:41 pm

God I love Max :wink: . Yo man you didn't say you were going to the summoning. I look forward to seeing you their. Maybe we can play some LA with your Larissan elorii.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:30 pm

I did say I was going to be there in my own way http://www.livingcity.net/viewtopic.php ... ight=#9535 :).

Neocelsus

Return to “Store Announcements”