Ultimate Gaming Source

If you're a store and you want to post a sale or wish to offer the board members a special discount then post it in here.

Ultimate Gaming Source

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:34 am

New store open. Ultimate Gaming Source in miami at 10442 sw 186 st ph. 3052546588 Warhammer, Hero Clix, D&D and more!

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:29 pm

Is the name Ultimate Gaming Source?

What're the hours?

Griffman
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:39 pm

I stopped by today and yes the name is Ultimate Gaming Store. It's a nice little establishment but I didn't see many DND products and it looks mostly like a Warhammer store. If you into Warhammer or Warhammer 40k I would suggest you stop by. Also if you plan on going, it is right near the Pelican resterant and is kinda easy to miss so keep your eyes open.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:04 am

What're the hours? I went by the store at 1:30pm on
Tuesday and it was locked up.

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:34 am

I'm not sure what the store hours are I would suggest looking the place up and giving them a call. I stopped by on a Saturday around 1:00-2:00pm. Since you work weekends it might be a little hard for you to get around there.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:03 pm

would not suprise me, this whole city operates around
the idea that people whom work mon-fri 9-5 are the
only ones that matter. :-?

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:33 pm

Why is that wrong? If you can't get a job that is from 9-5 mon-fri get out!!!! :lol: Just Kiddin Shane. By the way what are your hours?
-Matthew Tearle

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:40 pm

Saturday/Sunday. All Day. Every Day. :|]
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:12 am

Oh well, if you cant stand the heat get out of the fire. 9-5 seems just fine to me.

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:58 am

I hope this "Guest" is not the same one that made the above anouncement.

If so, consider my money staying with online purchases.

I'm kinda glad it wasn't open now :)

Lerch
The Prop Guy

Postby Lerch » Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:23 pm

<snort> Someone comes up with the idea that you change your hours and you say....well gee I'm not shopping at your store. Brilliant

I've always wondered about that anyway...why don't you occasionally ask for different hours so you _can_ join us every once in a while.

Everyone knows that online purchases are cheaper, in most cases you don't have to pay tax, just shipping. But local gaming stores satisfy that instant gratification that you get when you find something you want and can use it right then. The Local Gaming stores often provide gaming space for games. Regardless if they are card, minature or other games local gaming stores are needed. SO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GAMING STORE. If you don't like em, then move on.

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:30 pm

FLGS = FAVORITE Local Game Store, not any local games store

Preach to those whom care.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:44 pm

Enlighten me please what is your FLGS? I think I've been to most of the gaming stores in the area.....since I was trying to find one after my move from nebraska.

Lynn
:o first time _I've_ ever been accused of preaching even though two of my characters are clerics. :o

Sarcasm ignored.

Lerch
The Prop Guy

Postby Lerch » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:47 pm

Well, that's a first...it never asked me to login....that previous post was me....

wouldn't want anyone to think I was hiding.
Lynn
8)

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:55 pm

Damn, I'll tell you what my job at Eckards is so easy now. We have like four people a night FINALLY. I can slack, straighten items, then go home with a 200 dollar paycheck.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Store Announcements”