Mark of Heros Set 3.

All the other campaigns crammed into one.
Lerch
The Prop Guy

Mark of Heros Set 3.

Postby Lerch » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:34 pm

I recently received the next reward mailing and this is what it has...

Children of the Shadow Marches (Creation)
Benefit This card unlocks the orc race. Your orc character is from the Shadow Marches. See the Monster Manual for racial traits of this race. This also unlocks the following rules (ALL RE (Races of Eberron))

Equipment: Shaders
Feats: Shadow Marches Warmonger

Card 1 of 10

Dol Arrah's Sacrifice (General)
Prerequisite: The Ability to lay on hands
Benefit: Spend this card and take 2 points of Strength Damage to gain and effective +6 charisma bonus for the purposes of your lay on hands ability for the day.

Card 2 of 10

Master's Luck (General)
Benefit: Spend this card, and grant your animal companion, familar or special mount the benefit of the action point associated with it.

Card 3 of 10

Iron Fortitude (General)
Benefit: Spend this card to modify a Fortitude saving throw. When rollingyour action points dice, roll an additional die. Take the higher of the rolls. Instead, if you rolled a 1 on a Fortitude save, you can spend this card and two more action points to reroll that fortitude save.

Card of 4 of 10

Amateur Inquisitive (General)
Benefit: Spend this card to analyze clues in a single specific area as if you had the Investigate feat. You cannot use further action points to modify your search check to search the scene or analyzing any clues you've found at that scene.

Card 5 of 10

Swift Response (General)
Benefit: Spend this card to perform on of the following move actions as a swift action: Pick up an item, Quick Draw hidden weapon (with Quick Draw feat and Slight of Hand), ready a shield, loose a shield, open or close a door, retrieve a stowed item, sheathe a weapon or stow an item.

Card 6 of 10

Power and Precision (General)
Benefit: Spend this card when making an attack roll. Your action point modifies the attack roll and damage roll. If you already gain this advantage due to a feat or other ability, roll an extra dice and take the higher of the rolls.

Card 7 of 10

Aundairian Arcanist (Expansion)
Prerequisites: Ability to cast arcane spells, region of origin Aundair
Benefit: This card unlocks the following rules items:

Core classes: Warmage, Spellthief
Prestige Classes: Mage of the Arcane Order, Phantom Dragons(FN Five Nations), Spellsword
SPELLS: Aiming at the target, anticipate teleportation, bands of steel, duelward, enhance familar, familar pocket, fortify familar, greater anticipate telelportation, greater blink, greater mage armor, greater Otilukes dispelling screen, greater sign of sealing, illusion purge, imbue familar with spell ability, Leomund's hidden lodge, mass fly, Otiluke's dispelling screen, reciprocal gyre, refusal, servant horde, sign of sealing, unfettered heroism, unluck

Card 8 of 10

Nomad of the Plains (Expansion)
Prerequisites: Halfing, region of origin Talenta
Benefit: You have an almost spiritual knowledge of your homeland. You gain a +2 circumstance bonus to spot, listen, and survival checks while in Talenta. This card unlocks the following rules items:

Core Classes: Scout
Racial Substitution Levels: Halfling Druid, Halfling Rogue
Feats: Agile Athlete, Confound the Big Folk, Dinosaur Hunter, Dinosaur Wrangler, Talenta Warrior, Underfoot combat.
MAGIC Items: Foxhide Armor, Belt of Hidden pouches

Card 9 of 10

Forged of War (Expansion)
Prerequisites: Warforged or Warforged scout.
Benefit: This card unlocks the following rules items:

Core Classes Warmage
Racial Substitution Levels: Warforged Artificer, warforged fighter, warforged paladin.
Prestige Classes: Spellcarved Soldier
Feates: Brute Fighting, Cold iron tracery, Construct Lock, Improved Resilence, Jaws of Death, Second slam, Silver Tracery, Spiked Body
MAGIC items: Command Circlet, Essence of the Guard, Tracker Mask, Traction Claws.

Card 10 of 10
I AM the Prop Guy

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:38 pm

I got Forged of War, Power and Precision, and Children of the Shadow Marches. This set sort of sucked. I can see Dol Arrah's Sacrifice as one of the cards that will be accepted.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:01 pm

don't worry ed. I will see if you guys can use the ebberon cards in my campaign. Heh.
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:53 pm

I currently have the following cards:

1 x2
2 x2
3 x2
4 x1
5 x1
6 x1
7 x1
8 x1
9 x1
10 x1
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Lerch
The Prop Guy

Postby Lerch » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:31 pm

and it's the "worse" set so far in terms of cross campaign use. I think that Dol Arrah's Sacrifice (General) and Swift Response are the closest one that could be used. But I'll wager that Dol Arrah's Sacrifice, because of the name....it'll be forbidden.

Congrats on your full set. Oz.
I AM the Prop Guy

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:10 pm

Eh... It's allright, I just sell these damn things. That's how I get money for food at cons... :D
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Misc Games & Campaigns”