is anyone playing LF

All the other campaigns crammed into one.
itit01
Regular
Regular

is anyone playing LF

Postby itit01 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:21 am

just curious about the topic
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:17 am

You should already know the answer to that.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:23 am

HELL NO LF IS DEAD!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:04 am

ok....just had to ask....damn I havent been to many games lately....and I havent played LF in like a year
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:49 am

you still want to play or not- you just have to ask.

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:30 am

now that I finaly read your reply....al I have to say is yes I wanna play but I need more than a 7 hrs notice to show up to a game...... most games start right before I leave work or at a time I should be sleeping..... if Im told a 4 pm that thier is a game later that night at like 8 Im going to have to say no becuase I have to be ready for work at 3am the next day.....what does that give me 2hrs of sleep if the game ends at midnight....if thats the case I'ld rather not play.....wich is why I'm involved with 3 home games now....its something thats planed ahead of time........and so you kow Im not nockying you down ralf, but your not the only person thats done this to me, if Im lucky by mid Oct i'll be working form 12-8 pm and can make those night sessons but thats a long time away and as I know at my job things change dayly

Return to “Misc Games & Campaigns”