I GOT MY SHIP

All the other campaigns crammed into one.
Adonis
Mad scientific type genius!

I GOT MY SHIP

Postby Adonis » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:30 pm

Its taken 3 years, but last wednesday they finally sent me my ship

Duane
Aka. Kassegore
"All shall venerate the Great Lord of Destruction!!"

All Fear Setsuko Kodo -san!!!

The Heretic
Slave to this message board

Postby The Heretic » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:20 pm

Wow 3 years. That system sure has sped up since that OOOOHHHHHH so big change in Admin. The funnny thing is that the former administrator was trying tho squeeze her ample girth into LDS towards its end. It almost makes me glad that it died before it felt her putrefying administrative tactics and style. As far as the new LF admin, it aint new, its all her old flunkies. 3 years to get a PDF file. Geez!
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

MrFilthyIke

Re: I GOT MY SHIP

Postby MrFilthyIke » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:23 pm

Adonis wrote:Its taken 3 years, but last wednesday they finally sent me my ship

Duane

What'd you get? Need a talented Duros pilot and his Nautolan Palm Reader friend and her T'wilek trainee?? :P

Adonis

Naughty not nice

Postby Adonis » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:37 pm

Thanks for the pilot offer. I do have a pilot, he's the best in the galaxy, perhaps you've heard of him? Cloud Lionheart? Besides, I think my group may be a bit..umm..rough for such nice -spirited characters.
The Ship's called the Garrotte, Nuff said

Kelvo Bododonowinido

PS. OOC ITs been a while since I played LF (almost a year), and Im thinking about playing again. Where can I get an updated copy of the campaign rules and documantation, including what classes and books are allowed?
Aka. Kassegore

"All shall venerate the Great Lord of Destruction!!"

All Fear Setsuko Kodo -san!!!

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:58 am

Duane, do you really have to ask that question- think on that a minute.

there you go-now you know where!!!!

MrFilthyIke

Re: Naughty not nice

Postby MrFilthyIke » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:17 pm

Adonis wrote:Thanks for the pilot offer. I do have a pilot, he's the best in the galaxy, perhaps you've heard of him? Cloud Lionheart? Besides, I think my group may be a bit..umm..rough for such nice -spirited characters.
The Ship's called the Garrotte, Nuff said

Cloud Lionheart? Ne'er heard of him...Does he use his vehicles as a weapon against personel? I mean, the vehicle itself? *chuckle* And don't go callin' ME nice...I only work with the militia for the military contacts! My main callin' is soldiering, fast on the draw and accurate in shootin'.

Bonda Vantai
Duros Soldier and Pilot

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:55 pm

Duane,

If you are starting to play again I could probably give you some help in the tech field. A matter a fact I should probably write up a business card for Arethusa, "Haxor of Federation security databases, other high-security systems and overall handy man."
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:02 pm

Griffman wrote:Duane,

If you are starting to play again I could probably give you some help in the tech field. A matter a fact I should probably write up a business card for Arethusa, "Haxor of Federation security databases, other high-security systems and overall handy man."

As me and your GM at MegaCon say:

Make a will save against boxed text...

Besides, you did lose that one time you tried to hack the Hutts... :D
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Misc Games & Campaigns”