mortified.

I suppose it might have been bad timing and poorly thought
(if at all) out.

Especially having known Ed since 1993.

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:38 am

Oh, I've nothing against Ed. He may be a bit of a freak, but then again so are all of us. I agree that event was just a poor display of (un)common sense, and I don't know if he would even remember it, though we sure still do.

Anyhoo, let's get back to the topic of Victorian Age Vampire. I like that. :|]

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:39 am

So, anyone already start a Victorian Age: Vampire chronicle?

If so, what are you doing?
If not, are you planning one? What's the story?

Personally, I am toying with the idea of the innauguration of the Orient Express. Suddenly London Kindred can make it all the way to Turkey in an (relatively) easy way and fast, which makes the dynamics of politics shift markedly, quite possibly for the worst.
Still mulling this over...

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:20 pm

And with heading to Turkey, they'd go through Tzimisce
territory, and that's where ole Dracula himself is from... :)

Tenebrous

Hey!

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:47 am

Hey folks! I'm a Vampire veteran recently moving down from Baltimore.

I'm catching up on the forums here, haven't checked in a while as I've been busy .. Are there any Victorian Age Vampire games starting up, or presently running? I'm pretty desperate to find a gaming crowd down here, since I abandoned my friends up north :( If so, post, or e-mail me at brets4@aol.com. I want to play.

I haven't picked up Victorian Age yet, but I intend to as soon as I get a chance. Tommorow, most likely, since everyone seems to think its very good. Frankly, I was largely unimpressed with the new Dark Ages. What'd you folks think?

Anyhow, lemme know..
Bret

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:25 am

One word sums up the "revised" Dark Ages...

CRAP-TACULAR! :)

Now, the stuff compiled for Victorian, that's more
subtle and interesting. BTW, Victorian London
By Night arrives next week!

I don't know of any games going yet, I hardly
get to game due to my work schedule, but that
may change as Im' thinking of leaving this job.

Lord o' Small Crawlings
Regular
Regular

old dark ages

Postby Lord o' Small Crawlings » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:02 pm

I was a raving fan of the 'old' dark ages under the development eye of richard dansky. In fact i had to choose which one to continue collecting material from(Dark ages or modern) and i choose dark ages for the quality of developement. The new dark ages however seems to fit the WW motto of business "Gaulge our customers with no new content, change the art, and make a few more bucks..." This has really been a trend of several years now for WW. They put out new 'additions' of their games to scrape the fan base of a few more dollars without concern. While i believe that that a few products still being produced are at fair quality(but nothing like the older days), most of it now is garage-stuffing. In short they have lost fan base, in those that recongize this, and care nothing. WW will never see another dollar from me again. I wish more people could be demanding of quality, instead of just fannish collectors. I would give the gaming community new vigor and pride.

btw, Vict. Vampire has not been seen by myself in more than passing. Im sure its decent stuff; but how long till anyone be to say that again?
banned, erased, and blocked....it feels good to try and speak yer mind in public!

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:39 pm

Victorian Age Vampire is, in my opinion, the only exception to the current WW releases. And London by Night is mine! Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!!!!!!

The only other enjoyable stuff comes from Sword and Sorcery Studios. While their first few product (IMHO) stank, they've really inproved. The new SCarred Lands stuff is real interesting, they SUPPORT it heavily with release after release (UNLIKE WotC) and the Ravenloft converstion setting is really good. But, the leaves SSS and Victorian as they only good stuff right now.

Return to “Live Action Roleplaying”