Forum to discuss Larping

Moderator: neocelsus

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Ideas and Concepts

Postby Peewee » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:51 pm

Hay there

Ok I had a brian storing session a little with the wounderful Tisa.. I would like to get Fito, Max, and myself together to start writing a plot line for the Miami LARP

are you too up for this?

Peter B

Lord o' Small Crawlings
Regular
Regular

Who is...

Postby Lord o' Small Crawlings » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:22 pm

who is brian and why do you feel the desire to entomb the poor fellow?
banned, erased, and blocked....it feels good to try and speak yer mind in public!

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Brian

Postby The Heretic » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:35 pm

Yes. Who is Brian. A willing sacrifice to some elder god, or some screaming knave who will , kicking and sceaming, relinquish his blood on the sanguine altar of ebon black for our macarbe deviant pleasure! Yes Yes bring Brian. Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:47 am

I so want to make that first Life of Brian joke...must...repress...dork...urge! :|]

And you guys serious? Where pray tell,
shall this shin-dig be held at? I can't think
of free places too play

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Possable LARP

Postby Peewee » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:36 am

MrFilthyIke wrote:I so want to make that first Life of Brian joke...must...repress...dork...urge! :|]

And you guys serious? Where pray tell,
shall this shin-dig be held at? I can't think
of free places too play

Yes I am serious... :|] we are going to sacrifice poor Brian.. :|]

We dont have a stedy location, yet.. to be honest we are playing with the idea of having the LARP move arround Miami every once in a wile for story.

At first we will probabily put up some adds at FIU, MDCC, and UM to get players... the first night will be a characrer creation night with some poor fools getting NPCs we creat for the story it self.

After we see what we have to play with (characrers) we can start to create a main story arc, the sub plots will be created by the players them selfs.

We just need a good team of storytellers who are willing to do this, LARPs in Miami are a very sad thing. Its about time we bring back the Giant Gila Monster type LARP (I only got to play in it twice but man the stories!)

So thats the idea, one hope, one vision, what some fried chicken?

Peter B 8)
One of the Original Circle Guys
Stat Monkey
Living Arcanis Coordinator
Man with way to much going on in his life

Cloud Lionheart
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Cloud Lionheart » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:33 pm

This sounds really intresting and cool. But I have never played a White Wolf world at all. I supposed to play with a couple of friends soon. But how would I get involved in something like this. I have an idea for as vampire character, I was planning on bring the character to life at winter fantasy (if they have LARPS). But I figure, if they are going to do sometyhing down here, might as well get a little practice in. So i ask, what do i do?

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:59 pm

Cloud Lionheart wrote:This sounds really intresting and cool. But I have never played a White Wolf world at all. I supposed to play with a couple of friends soon. But how would I get involved in something like this. I have an idea for as vampire character, I was planning on bring the character to life at winter fantasy (if they have LARPS). But I figure, if they are going to do sometyhing down here, might as well get a little practice in. So i ask, what do i do?

Keep your computer glued to this spot. you will see info on the larp soon. Looks like I will be buying some white wolf books. hmmmmmmm.. bruja looks interesting. Or maybe a nosferatu.. I could do the woe is me i'm such an ugly hideous thing act.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:37 am

So, who's nominally in charge? Peter? Whom else is interested?

I think we need a topic that lets all those interested say "Ay" to
the idea.

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Hey guys

Postby neocelsus » Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:55 pm

I would love to get together for a chat about a plot line and such, but I can't for the next tow following weeks (I'm finally in school to get MCSE certified and such.)

I get out of class between 10 - 11. If you guys can get together sometime after 11 like at Ihop or something I can gladly discuss Ideas (I got allot running in my little head... .... actually you really don't waht to hear what my little head thinks about.)

Anyways, like I said between 5:30 - 10:30 (Mon. - Fri.) I'm in class in the afternoons, but I can get together any other time.

Let me know (via email man, I HATE using a phone.)
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,
Neocelsus

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Hey guys

Postby Peewee » Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:02 pm

neocelsus wrote:I would love to get together for a chat about a plot line and such, but I can't for the next tow following weeks (I'm finally in school to get MCSE certified and such.)

I get out of class between 10 - 11. If you guys can get together sometime after 11 like at Ihop or something I can gladly discuss Ideas (I got allot running in my little head... .... actually you really don't waht to hear what my little head thinks about.)

Anyways, like I said between 5:30 - 10:30 (Mon. - Fri.) I'm in class in the afternoons, but I can get together any other time.

Let me know (via email man, I HATE using a phone.)

Umm don't you check your e-mail with a phone? ok a net-phone.. but its still a phone damn it!

Well after the 10 or 11th is Aoky with me.. I have a lot happening too (with WiPoU This weekend and ton of stuff I need to do for Paradigm Concepts)

Fito you all good with this? Yes you are helping you have no choice, I want one of the best storytellers in Miami involved in this one.

Ohh its going to be fun
Peter B

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Good ... ... good

Postby neocelsus » Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:06 pm

Yeah that works for me. I don't have class during that time. We can get together and chat. (This also gives me time to get some costumes from Ebay. :) ) Fito I suggest you pick a date to get together to talk seeing that my schedule will be VERY open during that time and I can make just about any date/time.

Neocelsus

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:34 am

Well, well,...it SSSOOOO happens that I get off werk at 11:15pm, and I'd be more than happy to *drum roll* BRIAN STORM!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it.

But seriously, I'm free evenings on Sun-Thursday nights. How's
about maybe next Sunday or Mornday?

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:21 am

How about next wensday the oct. 2 at the starbucks on 72nd street and 87th ave? 9 ish??
what do ya'll think?
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Maybe

Postby neocelsus » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:42 pm

I may be able to get together next Wends. ... ... maybe. I got a class next week, but it's a course that I may be able to miss out a few days on.

I'll know Mon. afternoon. Can anyone else make it?

Neocelsus

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:47 pm

I can't make it till 11:30, and Charbuck's closes at 11pm...how's about Ihop or Denny's or Steak and Break?

Return to “Live Action Roleplaying”