We are ready for buisness

Forum to discuss Larping

Moderator: neocelsus

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

We are ready for buisness

Postby neocelsus » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:07 pm

Silently the Dark One enters the room like a thief in the night and paces for several minutes calculating it's vast dimensions. "Yes ... ... this will do for now. I think ... ... I think we need a chair ... no a couch in the corner." Like a little god he stops and concentrates and with a sickening !POP! a massive crimson couch appears. "Yes ... ... I like this." He continues to concentrate filling out the room with dark and gothic accoutrements.

After an hour he sits on the couch and smiles. "We are ready for buisness." The massive doors ornately carved from mahogany open slowly and he smiles.
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,
Neocelsus

Lord o' Small Crawlings
Regular
Regular

Intros then....

Postby Lord o' Small Crawlings » Fri Sep 20, 2002 6:04 pm

There i entered to the club in question...some dark-verbed word or other homosexual term as an excuse for a proper name...blood suckers...the inferior infection of tragic self-pity...soon they will come to know that their time as masters of the night draws its last and bated breath...
Low on the couch; i spy one nameless tragedy with another making the gurgle of what passes for pleasure among their low breeding.
"Want something to drink?" asks some nameless retail-survivor with her 'much better' job now in action. Deeming to consider the pitiful wretch's inquiry, i come to an answer "I dont suppose the fine establishment carries whole milk?" She seems startled by the strength in which i demand the purest of nectar given by the gods of creation themselves to the undeserving "Um...Yeah, that it?" she says, as if there could be any more finer request ...the knave..."Yes" i respond to the filthy trollope and she goes scuttling towards the grime-encrusted serving station.
Then i spot the only reason to travel to such a horrid location; glass of white milk firmly clasped to give me the poise to survive the squalor of the surrounding decay. As i approached a powerful and entrenched figure holding court among the lick-boots around, i hold the glass of purity and purpose up to catch the nearby beings attentions..."I am here to anounce my presence to my future liege and prince, as by ancient tradition holds me to do..." I state with confidence the voice then responds with equal confidence "I rule here...continue..." it comes from the very figure i thought it would "I am Peter Peters, 9 generations from the Sire, Margrave of the Milk, Marquis of Goodly Cheese, of the prestigious Malkav line!" I hear the dirty and surrounding sycophants snicker at my titles, let them..."You are acknowledge, Margrave Peters" the voice beknights my presence...he must realize the power i wield. Soon the snickers will die as well as the snickerers; they will all behold the power of my cheese!
banned, erased, and blocked....it feels good to try and speak yer mind in public!

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:18 pm

Golden eyes glimmering in the shadows,

"Sssso, the doorsss to the netherworld of the Kindred have opened again...all the better reinvigorate thisssss decaying ssssssociety of violenssse and ennui with the pleassssssure offered of material thingssss. Maybe thissss will be an opportunity for ussss to get together and dicussssss which vissssse we would enjoy the mossssst."

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Ah The Buzzing

Postby The Heretic » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:04 pm

The door opens. The smoke from a Lucky Strike encircles his head like a halo. The head shakes in dismay. Darkness is but the abscence of light. But he is far more. He strides into the center. He begins to speak.

"Children, our father in heaven only rules by your aquiescence. I will not dare to do more. If those here wish to know all that they can be, you must seek the shadow that consumes the light. The deed that snuffs out the light of hope. The blackness of utter despair. Seek Santos and he will show you the way!"

Leaving he sees the man drinking milk and shoots the glass. the milk spills. Its white stain spreads across the floor. Life for Life.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Welcom

Postby Peewee » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:49 pm

::raises and eyeborw:::

Seems time have changed in wounderful miami... also it seems I made it back in time for the party

Donaven Lani

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Re: Intros then....

Postby grey » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:55 pm

Lord o' Small Crawlings wrote:There i entered to the club in question...some dark-verbed word or other homosexual term as an excuse for a proper name...blood suckers...the inferior infection of tragic self-pity...soon they will come to know that their time as masters of the night draws its last and bated breath...
Low on the couch; i spy one nameless tragedy with another making the gurgle of what passes for pleasure among their low breeding.
"Want something to drink?" asks some nameless retail-survivor with her 'much better' job now in action. Deeming to consider the pitiful wretch's inquiry, i come to an answer "I dont suppose the fine establishment carries whole milk?" She seems startled by the strength in which i demand the purest of nectar given by the gods of creation themselves to the undeserving "Um...Yeah, that it?" she says, as if there could be any more finer request ...the knave..."Yes" i respond to the filthy trollope and she goes scuttling towards the grime-encrusted serving station.
Then i spot the only reason to travel to such a horrid location; glass of white milk firmly clasped to give me the poise to survive the squalor of the surrounding decay. As i approached a powerful and entrenched figure holding court among the lick-boots around, i hold the glass of purity and purpose up to catch the nearby beings attentions..."I am here to anounce my presence to my future liege and prince, as by ancient tradition holds me to do..." I state with confidence the voice then responds with equal confidence "I rule here...continue..." it comes from the very figure i thought it would "I am Peter Peters, 9 generations from the Sire, Margrave of the Milk, Marquis of Goodly Cheese, of the prestigious Malkav line!" I hear the dirty and surrounding sycophants snicker at my titles, let them..."You are acknowledge, Margrave Peters" the voice beknights my presence...he must realize the power i wield. Soon the snickers will die as well as the snickerers; they will all behold the power of my cheese!

He's gotta be a malkavian. Damm deviant psycho's!
:evil:
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “Live Action Roleplaying”