Larp Game Every Saturday at 830pm

Forum to discuss Larping

Moderator: neocelsus

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying

Larp Game Every Saturday at 830pm

Postby lostpike » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:07 pm

We currently have a Larp game that plays every saturday up at Tates Gaming Satelite in Ft. Lauderdale. We still play 3rd edition. All genres of World of Darkness are allowed. It is currently a contested city between the Cams and Sabbat with the Cams seemingly holding strong. If you have an interest in playing meet us up there or give me a ring at 786-486-2434.

David
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:13 pm

Caine Bless You for holding on to the old WoD, that's why I left WoD gaming in the first place. :)

lostpike

Postby lostpike » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:14 pm

I couldnt stand the new stuff actually. It was horrible what they did....Its like if TSR decides hey here is the new edition of D&D and try to pass of GURPS as the fourth edition and try to say Gotham City is Greyhawk.
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with

the wildest tales."

David

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:10 am

The new Vampire rules are pretty darn simple and the integration of M.A.G.E. and Werewolf into the Vampire world is even easier. I played the Interactive at the Summoning and I loved it!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:41 pm

Ozymandius wrote:The new Vampire rules are pretty darn simple and the integration of M.A.G.E. and Werewolf into the Vampire world is even easier. I played the Interactive at the Summoning and I loved it!

Yeah, the RULES may be nice, but we're saying the SETTING sucks (pun intended). :P

Return to “Live Action Roleplaying”