GenCon 2011

Are you an insane psychotic with dillusions of grandeur? Well this forum is for you.
Rated M for mature. We talk about everything in here. Parents you have been warned! And if they still read it, well it's your responsibility to monitor what your children do on the net.

Moderator: grey

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

GenCon 2011

Postby Peewee » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi all

I need to put together a small staff for GenCon 2011... the events will NOT be under the PCI official banner, allowing GenCon to give room and badges to the GMs... just works better over all..

We will be giving you all full support and I will be helping out when I'm not at the booth...

so anyone willing to lend us a hand?

Peter B

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Re: GenCon 2011

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 am

I'll give you a STANDING OVATION!!!! I just need the when, where, and how so I can get time off of work. And I STILL need the mod-writing formats.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

ScrollMasterRob wrote:I'll give you a STANDING OVATION!!!! I just need the when, where, and how so I can get time off of work. And I STILL need the mod-writing formats.

Whats your e-mail address btw?
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

ROB,
did you plan to go to Dragoncon with us because if you go to gencon, which is just 2 weeks before dragoncon you will not be able to go. Peter don't take avantage of him you know he can't afford both(work time mainly)

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

MorganWolf wrote:ROB,
did you plan to go to Dragoncon with us because if you go to gencon, which is just 2 weeks before dragoncon you will not be able to go. Peter don't take avantage of him you know he can't afford both(work time mainly)

You know.. it is his choice...

he may want to go to GenCon seeing its a free badge and free room... compared to dragon*con which he will need to pay his own way...

just saying
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Flayed Threads”