Clash of the Titans aftermath

Are you an insane psychotic with dillusions of grandeur? Well this forum is for you.
Rated M for mature. We talk about everything in here. Parents you have been warned! And if they still read it, well it's your responsibility to monitor what your children do on the net.

Moderator: grey

Needles
Slave to this message board

Clash of the Titans aftermath

Postby Needles » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

I understand this movie is not that good. The special effects were poor overall, I hear the movie is just plain boring. Go fight this creature, then go fight this creature, then again, and at last the hero comes in and does his thing. I hear the hero has no motivation in order to accomplish this goal of defeating the last Titan. He hates someone else and there is not connection as to why he goes to fight all the Titans. Well, that is according to movie reviews.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Re: Clash of the Titans aftermath

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:02 am

As usual, your inane babble leaves the reader wondering what exactly it is that you meant to convey...
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior wrote:As usual, your inane babble leaves the reader wondering what exactly it is that you meant to convey...

it was..... bla

bla at best
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior wrote:As usual, your inane babble leaves the reader wondering what exactly it is that you meant to convey...

If you can't read my post go blame a teacher. Of course, you have to have some understanding of the movie. Unless, you didn't understand what was going on in the movie.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 pm

If someone could translate this to spanish and repost it for Rene that would be great.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 am

Como de costumbre, su balbuceo estúpido deja al lector preguntándose qué es exactamente lo que usted pretende expresar ...
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 am

FULL OF WIN MARIO!!!

BTW, we lost the fort in The West if you're still playing...
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Return to “Flayed Threads”