WHAT IF....

Are you an insane psychotic with dillusions of grandeur? Well this forum is for you.
Rated M for mature. We talk about everything in here. Parents you have been warned! And if they still read it, well it's your responsibility to monitor what your children do on the net.

Moderator: grey

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

WHAT IF....

Postby teknoblade » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:59 pm

[b]Within the Marvel Multiverse is an alternate Earth designated 'Earth-2150', which contains alternate versions of Marvel superheroes and villains. Their story begins as an unknown superhero from another dimension, brought by the "Hunger", crash lands before infecting the Avengers. The infection spreads via contact with the blood of the victim, usually through a bite by an infected individual, however the zombie superheroes and villains seem to largely retain their intellect and personality, although they are consistently driven by the "Hunger" for human flesh. Within a month all but few attempts had failed to contain the spread of the curse, when the Silver Surfer arrives on Earth to herald his master Galactus’ coming. The zombies attack the Silver Surfer, who is overpowered and infected by several of the former heroes, but manages to feel into space. Before completely succumbing to the “hunger”, he pleads his master use his body and the power cosmic it contains to imprison all whom set foot on the planet and stem the spread of this pestilence from spanning across the universe.

“I am displeased, Insects. You have destroyed one of my Creations. Such an Act is my Decision, not yours. You have overstepped your bounds and for that I will grant his dying wish.” --Galactus (Earth-2150)
b]

Return to “Flayed Threads”