2010-Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Feb. 20 - Saturday

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

2010-Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Feb. 20 - Saturday

Postby MorganWolf » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 am

Organized Play PathFinder Society GAME DAY!!!

SUNSHINE ROLEPLAYERS
NEW LOCATION!! CHECK IT OUT: http://www.livingcity.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9215
7921 Bird Road
Miami, Florida #32-33 33155
(305) 264-1250
rpgs@bellsouth.net
START TIME --11:00AM -- FEBRUARY 20 * Saturday
BE ON TIME PLEASE!!!

Pathfinder Society Scenario #26: Lost at Bitter End
Written by Joshua J. Frost
When a Pathfinder Society Priest of Nethys disappears in northern Geb while studying the Mana Wastes, the Society sends you to uncover her whereabouts and find her journals. Arriving in the town of Bitter End, you find it deserted but for a few mysterious creatures never before seen on Golarion. Those creatures quickly lead to more and soon you're embroiled in a mystery that could effect the very fabric of reality. Will you solve the mystery of Bitter End or find yourself lost forever in the Mana Wastes?
This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 7th to 11th level characters (Tiers: 7–8 and 10–11).

ALSO

Pathfinder Society Scenario #27: Our Lady of Silver
Written by James F. MacKenzie
You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to Katheer, the shining capital of Qadira, to witness the wedding of Pathfinder Faireven to the wealthy and beautiful Lady of Silver and bring back a trove of relics given to the Society as part of the wedding dowry. When the wedding is disrupted by unscrupulous thieves, you soon find yourself dodging double-crosses, accusations of grave robbery, and worse. You must find the relics soon, or risk facing the eternal expulsion of the Society from the treasure-filled deserts of Qadira.
This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).

Needles
Slave to this message board

Re: 2010-Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Feb. 20 - Saturday

Postby Needles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I had a lot of fun playing last Saturday. I'm happy there are players that are high level. I am one mod away from ninth, you go up too quickly, and I hope to see you all again this Thursday. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm cool with my higher level PC still being 7th level. I did get my gnome bard up to 4th level so now he has 2nd
level spells. Diplomacy was VERY important in the last mod we did at Sunshine Roleplayers.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

Yesth, now didth any of youth geth me thath Succubuths?

RONNIE!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Unluckly, Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, Cocked blocked your chances. If it doesn't suck as he does, it doesn't get to live... LOL.... :lol:
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”