Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Oct. 3 - Saturday

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Oct. 3 - Saturday

Postby MorganWolf » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 am

Organized Play PathFinder Society GAME DAY!!!
The first one!!!!
SUNSHINE ROLEPLAYERS
7921 Bird Road
Miami, Florida #44 33155
(305) 264-1250
rpgs@bellsouth.net
START TIME --11:00AM -- October 3 * Saturday
BE ON TIME PLEASE!!!

Pathfinder Society Scenario #29: The Devil We Know—Part I: Shipyard Rats (PFRPG)

Written by Joshua J. Frost
When simultaneous kidnappings of Pathfinder and Aspis Consortium agents rock Cassomir's Imperial Naval Shipyards, the Society orders you to join forces with hated Aspis agents to solve the mystery. Can you work together with the enemies of the Society to uncover the source of the kidnappings, or will you perish in the shipyards of Cassomir?

this product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7). This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

[i]ALSO:[/i]

Pathfinder Society Scenario #30: The Devil We Know—Part II: Cassomir's Locker (PFRPG)
Written by Joshua J. Frost
The Pathfinder Society dispatches you to the catacombs called Cassomir's Locker to find the source of a rat cult breeding monstrous vermin. After clearing Cassomir's dank sewers and delving into the dirty dungeons below, will you find the artifact that powers Cassomir's Locker or bring about the destruction of Taldor's most important port?

This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7). This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Re: Sunshine PathFinder Society event! Oct. 3 - Saturday

Postby Dwraith » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 am

Sweet right after my birthday!!! to bad i can't make it that day...
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”