LFR game day Broward: Pompano Beach

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
Needles
Slave to this message board

LFR game day Broward: Pompano Beach

Postby Needles » Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Where: Docking Bay 94 (http://www.comicsandgames.com/) 7710 NW 56th Way Suite 100, Pompano Beach, FL 33073 Phone:(954) 427-1694

Sunday, Jun 7 2009

CORM1-2 Gangs of Wheloon (Living Forgotten Realms - D&D 4e)
A prison city, a spy, and 3,000 of the most dangerous criminals in Cormyr: Can you get in and out of Wheloon to rescue one of the Crown’s most valuable agents? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Cormyr for characters levels 4-7.

CORM1-2 Gangs of Wheloon (Living Forgotten Realms - D&D 4e)
A prison city, a spy, and 3,000 of the most dangerous criminals in Cormyr: Can you get in and out of Wheloon to rescue one of the Crown’s most valuable agents? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Cormyr for characters levels 4-7.

I'll be playing my seventh level Mage in Gangs of Wheloon.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

lasombra1380

Re: LFR game day Broward: Pompano Beach

Postby lasombra1380 » Sun May 24, 2009 3:53 pm

u listed same mod twice, is it 2 mods or just the one? Also, what time? Keeping the 7th totally free. I have a 5th level mage

Needles

Postby Needles » Mon May 25, 2009 2:30 pm

MOON1-1 Nature's Wrath (Living Forgotten Realms - D&D 4e)
Faith in Chauntea runs strong amongst the Ffolk, and the village of Warlsbry is no exception. The village appears to have fallen from favor, and now the beasts of field and sea bring their wrath against the village. You must return the village to the gods' good graces or it may not survive the coming winter. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Moonshae Isles for characters levels 1-4.

Silly me, I should have known what I did. I must have been very tired after exercising. This is the other mod of course, and the start time is 12 noon. Another mage, there are three of us that play that are mages and we blow past every encounter. The DM's don't bother to reduce the number of monsters if there are four of us, or they increase the monsters if there are five or six of us.

I've played with all kinds of players up there, but generally, there is a fifth level mage and two seventh level mages. The fourth player tends to rotate from week to week. If we three wizards go first it is all over, every creature get bombarded with area spells. By the time the creatures start they are bloodied and are thinned out. A fourth would add to the mayhem, Muhaha! :D

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

lasombra1380

Postby lasombra1380 » Tue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Sounds like fun ;) I like blowing stuff up in waves.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 am

Wow, your characters would be destroyed if a module dropped in a Ranger fight or comparable Striker unit.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I understand you don't like the game.

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby lostpike » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:32 am

Is docking station a new store or was it something else before?
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 am

No, but a table full of wizards would be taken apart by a module that incorporated the Striker units effectively.

While I hate the system with a passion, it hasn't clouded my view that an "all arcane" group is at a severe disadvantage when it comes to dealing with the tactical character classes, especially when they are the combat fights with minions.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 pm

lostpike wrote:Is docking station a new store or was it something else before?

First, it was Lost Realms. Then, another name with new owners now, Docking Bay 94 under new owners. Apparently, you either get rich quick, or you never reach a wealthy parity.

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Ozymandius wrote:No, but a table full of wizards would be taken apart by a module that incorporated the Striker units effectively.

While I hate the system with a passion, it hasn't clouded my view that an "all arcane" group is at a severe disadvantage when it comes to dealing with the tactical character classes, especially when they are the combat fights with minions.

Striker units? What do you mean striker units? A bunch of Rangers, Avengers, and Warlocks in our way. Naw, you don't fight strikers in 4E. You play with strikers in 4E, you fight soldiers, Brutes, and the like. :D

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”