Worldwide D&D Game Day

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Worldwide D&D Game Day

Postby Peewee » Tue May 20, 2008 8:57 pm

LOL
I love you Rene, I hope you know that.

For the record I do think that Albert went a little overboard by banning the name of "the store that may not be spoken"

I believe that the best way for stores to compete, is in an open and fair marketplace free of censorship…

I like an open marketplace where the best store wins on its own merits... I just back the one I like…
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board

Postby thetrickygnome » Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 am

LOL
I love you Rene, I hope you know that.

For the record I do think that Albert went a little overboard by banning the name of "the store that may not be spoken"

I believe that the best way for stores to compete, is in an open and fair marketplace free of censorship…

I like an open marketplace where the best store wins on its own merits... I just back the one I like…

WHAT IS THIS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE YOU ARE USING? FAIRNESS...FAIR & OPEN COMPETITION....
LACK OF CENSORSHIP....UNFAIR BANNINGS????

NONSENSE!!! HOW DARE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO BRING RATIONAL THOUGHT TO THIS MATTER!!!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT BEING RATIONAL. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CONFRONTING THE DUPLICITY AND
HYPOCRISY THAT RUNS RAMPANT IN THIS FORUM PERTAINING TO CENSORSHIP. THIS IS ABOUT
ENFORCING SUCH BEHAVIOR. WE MUST, AS FORUM OVERLORDS AND DATA DESPOTS, CONTROL
WHAT PEOPLE SEE AND BE SELECTIVE IN WHAT WE ALLOW. SURE PRESENTING DIFFERENT
OPTIONS FOR GAMING OPENLY AND IN A FAIR MANNER WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO BUT
I DEMAND THAT YOU STOP SUGGESTING THINGS THAT WOULD BE DEEMED "FAIR". MAYBE OTHER
FORUMS ALLOW PEOPLE TO READ AND MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES BUT WHY SHOULD WE BOW TO
SUCH WEAKNESS AND TIMIDNESS. NO, WE MUST CENSOR WHAT PEOPLE POST IN ORDER TO SHAPE
THEIR THOUGHTS AND INFLUENCE THEIR ACTIONS. WE MUST NOT ALLOW THEM THE KNOWLEDGE
THAT WOULD GIVE THEM CHOICE, BECAUSE CHOICE IS A TOOL OF FREEDOM AND WE ARE NOT
HERE TO FREE INFORMATION. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPRESS INFORMATION!!! YOU DISSAPOINT ME
MY FELLOW OVERLORD OF CHALLENGED STATURE...DO NOT WAVER IN YOUR COMMITMENT TO
SILENCE, CENSOR, AND PRACTICE THE DUPLICITY THAT IS THE VERY DARK HEART OF WHAT THIS
FORUM MAY VERY WELL HAVE BECOME.

FAIRNESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!
OPEN-MINDEDNESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!
REFRAINING FROM CRITICIZING SOMEONE FOR GAMING AT "THAT PLACE" WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!
REFRAINING FROM TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE WHERE TO SPEND THEIR OWN MONEY WILL NOT BE
TOLERATED!!!
TRYING TO DO AWAY WITH CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!
HOWEVER, ON THIS FORUM WE DO ENCOURAGE AND CLEARLY ALLOW PEOPLE TO BLATANTLY SPEAK
TERRIBLY OF ONE ANOTHER AND OPENLY INSULT AND DEGRADE THEM. WHAT IS THAT YOU SAY...
SMALL CHILDREN MIGHT BE READING SOME OF THIS? WELL, WHO CARES ABOUT THEM. YOU MUST
ADHERE TO THE IRON-FISTED POLICY THAT HAS BECOME THE MODE OF OPERATION FOR THIS FORUM
MY VERITCALLY CHALLENGED OVERLORD OF OPPRESSION. YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT INTOLERANCE,
CENSORSHIP, AND HYPOCRISY REIGN SUPREME OR ELSE THE THE MOVEMENT YOU AND OTHERS HAVE
STARTED TO DESTROY "THAT PLACE" WILL END PREMATURELY. REMEMBER, FAIRNESS IS FOR THE WEAK
AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE MASSES THINK OR FEEL. WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT A SMALL
SELECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE DECIDE. THE NEEDS OF THE FEW OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE MANY.

LET THIS BE MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING TO YOU FELLOW OVERLORD OF OPPRESSION AND DATA
DESPOT. SHOULD I HAVE TO WARN YOU AGAIN, IT WILL INVOLVE A SLEDGEHAMMER, 10 LBS. OF CRAZY
GLUE, AND POISONOUS CAVE LIZARDS FROM THE ISLE OF TONGA.

SIGNED- FORUM OVERLORD OF OPPRESSION AND DATA DESPOT ( #246 OF 1,007,1969 )

Minor serious note folks: play where you want, spend you money at whatever store you want,
enjoy the hobby wherever you want. What, where, and how you do this is your business and no
one elses. If someone has a problem with your freedom of choice then tell them to go screw
themselves. Don't let the voices of a small yet influential group of local people or the tool of
cencsorship dictate your actions.

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Wed May 21, 2008 10:23 am

Okay, some one was watching or reading "V for Vendetta" recently...
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Wed May 21, 2008 10:44 am

Okay, some one was watching or reading "V for Vendetta" recently...

AH, I SEE THAT I MUST ADD YOU TO THE LIST OF POTENTIAL RABBLEROUSERS AND DEVIANTS
WHO MAY DISAPPROVE OF THE HARDLINE TACTICS OF THIS FORUM AND ITS INFORMATION
SUPPRESSION METHODS. REST ASSURED THOSE FEW WHO CONTROL THIS FORUM AND
DICTATE THE TERMS TO THE MASSES IN WHAT MAY BE CONSIDERED A LESS THAN FAIR
MANNER WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH BEHAVIOR. AS FOR WATCHING THAT MOVIE, I HAVE
INDDED SEEN IT. WHAT A TRAVESTY!!! HOW DARE THAT MASKED MAN EVEN CONSIDER THE
FAIR RIGHTS OF A COUNTRIES CITIZENS. HOW CAN A DICATORSHIP BE RUN PROPERLY WHEN
PEOPLE ARE TOSSING OUT SILLY TERMS SUCH AS "FAIRNESS", "LACK OF CENSORSHIP", AND
"RESPECTING CHOICE"? IT IS A GREIVOUS AFFRONT TO THE IRON FIST OF OPPRESSION AND A
SLAP IN THE FACE OF HOW THINGS ARE RUN AROUND HERE. MAKE NO misteak, THE FORUM
OVERLORDS AND THE DATA DESPOTS ARE WATCHING YOU.

SIGNED- FORUM OVERLORD AND DATA DESPOT ( #246 OF 1,007,1969 )

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Wed May 21, 2008 10:47 am

thetrickygnome wrote:MAKE NO misteak, THE FORUM OVERLORDS AND THE DATA DESPOTS ARE WATCHING YOU.

I'd like my mis-steak medium rare, with a side of fries. As for mistakes, I number them many and diverse and all utterly enjoyable.

:9
The Maiden's Head

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Wed May 21, 2008 11:17 am

I'd like my mis-steak medium rare, with a side of fries. As for mistakes, I number them many and diverse and all utterly enjoyable.

AS DO I BUT WHAY YOU LIKE OR WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT IMPORTANT. IT IS WHAT THE FORUM
OVERLORDS OF THIS PLACE CHOOSE TO GIVE YOU THAT MATTERS. REMEMBER, THE NEEDS OF THE
CHOSEN FEW WILL DETERMINE THE NEEDS OF THE MANY. DO NOT CONFUSE THE FACT THAT YOU
ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY ON WITH SUCH WHIMSICAL BANTER FOR THE ILLUSION OF FREEDOM OF
CHOICE. FOR THIS AFFRONT, YOU WILL RECIEVE 20 FLOGGINGS WITH A BARBED WHIP DIPPED IN
SALT AND ALCOHOL.

Out of character: I'm glad you enjoyed some of your mistakes ( as I have enjoyed some of my own
and thankfully learned from them. ) If I wasn't going to Florida SuperCon this weekend, I'd definitely
be at Silver Dragon for the 4th Edition demo game and then see what is going on at S u n s h i n e
Rollplayers as well. The more the merrier. ;)

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm

OOC Out of town again this week, otherwise I would try either SuperCon or something. Will have to try and get some more gaming going soon!
The Maiden's Head

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed May 21, 2008 6:19 pm

::waves his had before your eyes:::

come to silver dragon!
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Wed May 21, 2008 9:12 pm

::waves his had before your eyes:::

come to silver dragon!

Yes, and then when there is no gaming going on at Silver Dragon, go over to
S u n s h i n e Rollplayers and play some more. See, isn't that great!!! Two stores
and two seperate opportunities for play. Oh oh, I'd better run. The FORUM OVERLORDS
and DATA DESPOTS that run this place might get angry and toss me into a pit full
of spinning razor blades after censoring me.

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 am

thetrickygnome wrote:Oh oh, I'd better run. The FORUM OVERLORDS
and DATA DESPOTS that run this place might get angry and toss me into a pit full
of spinning razor blades after censoring me.

no no no, what they are going to do is cut out your voice box and replace it with a radio transmiter so they can now and forever control what you say
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu May 22, 2008 9:16 am

They usually prefer a more subtle solution, like implanted neural shock transmitters, that deliver a micro-shock directly to your brain based on your non-conformist thoughts. Pavlov was a wonderful proponent of this egalitarian and conformist society.
The Maiden's Head

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Thu May 22, 2008 9:53 am

I think someone from silver dragon has already done that Pavlov thing to Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, now he has been conditioned.

HEY!!!!! will someone please lower the radio transmitter in peters voice box.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 am

MorganWolf wrote:I think someone from silver dragon has already done that Pavlov thing to Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, now he has been conditioned.

HEY!!!!! will someone please lower the radio transmitter in peters voice box.

Nope sorry... Im logical.. and if you brake down the pro's and con's... Silver Dragon is a better store..

Hands down...

Last time I checked.. you NEVER get kicked out of Silver Dragon when you play a game.

I remember two times when I had to move a game to someone elses home.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Thu May 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Nope sorry... Im logical.. and if you brake down the pro's and con's... Silver Dragon is a better store..

Hands down...

Last time I checked.. you NEVER get kicked out of Silver Dragon when you play a game.

I remember two times when I had to move a game to someone elses home.

YOU ONCE AGAIN PROVE TO BE DOING YOUR JOB WELL MY DIMINUTIVE DESPOT!!!! CLEARLY YOUR
ABILITY TO DEFLECT THE REAL ISSUE HERE OF THE RIDICULOUS CENSORSHIP THAT IS GOING ON
WITHIN THIS FORUM HAS IMPROVED. THOUGH THE ISSUE OF QUALITY OF STORE IS NOT PERTINENT
TO THIS MATTER, NONETHELESS YOU BRINGING IT UP IS AN EXCELLENT SMOKESCREEN TO DERAIL
WHAT LIES AT THE HEART OF THE MATTER. YOUR CUNNING EVASIVENESS MAKES MY WICKED HEART
SWELL WITH PRIDE. YOU AND YOUR BAND OF COLD-HEARTED SYMPATHIZERS ARE DOING WELL TO
CARRY ON THE HYPOCRISY THAT IS NEEDED TO REINFORCE THE AGENDA OF THE FORUM OVERLORDS
AND DATA DESPOTS. MAKE NO misteak. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR RATIONAL THOUGHT, BALANCED
HANDLING OF THIS MATTER, OR FAIRNESS. NO, THESE CONCEPTS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO
POLLUTE OUR HARDLINE AGENDA.

WHY I REMEBER RECENTLY WHERE A FORUM MEMBER WAS RECENTLY TOLD TO "GO F8CK HIMSELF"
AND THAT WAS NOT CENSORED. I HAVE SEEN A TON OF OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL AND ACTS OF
EGREGIOUS OFFENSE AGAINST PEOPLE'S CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY THAT HAVE GONE ON WITHOUT
ANY ACTION WHATSOEVER AND IN MANY CASES THIS ABUSIVE TREATMENT WAS NOT ONLY ALLOWED
BUT BOTH ENCOURAGED AND CELEBRATED. YES, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED TO DO. WE NEED
TO ALLOW SUCH THINGS TO TAKE PLACE AND TAKE PLACE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. WE NEED TO SOW
THE SEEDS OF DISCORD AND EMBRACE ELITISM, APATHY, ARROGANCE, PREFERRENTIAL TREATMENT,
AND CENSORSHIP. BUT WHAT WE MUST NEVER DO IS ALLOW OTHERS TO THWART OUR CHILDISH &
MISGUIDED BEHAVIOR OR STOP BLAMING A SINGLUAR ENTITY OR GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION FOR EVERY
WRONG ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. WHAT WE MUST NEVER DO IS ALLOW THE WORDS RELATED
TO "SOLAR ILLUMINATION" OR "THOSE WHO ENGAGE IN ROLEPLAYING" OR THE NAME "J#EL" TO
BE WRITTEN OR SPOKEN WITHOUT FEAR OF HORRIFIC RETRIBUTION. THAT IS WHAT WE MUST MOVE
HEAVEN AND EARTH TO MAKE SURE DOES NOT HAPPEN. aGAIN I SAY REJECT LOGIC!! REJECT
BALANCE !!! REJECT EQUAL STANDARDS!!! REJECT THE RIGHT OF PEOPLE TO FORM THEIR OWN
OPINION BASED ON THE SHOWING THEM THEIR OPTIONS FOR GAMEPLAY IN AN EVEN-HANDED MANNER!!!
I SAY REJECT THESE THINGS BECAUSE DOING THIS WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO BUT THE FORUM
OVERLORDS AND DATA DESPOTS THAT RULE THIS PLACE AND PULL THE STRINGS OF THE MARRIONETTES
AT THEIR WHIM WILL HAVE NONE OF THIS. GOOD JOB MY FELLOW DESPOT. WITH THE PROPAGANDA
MACHINE IN YOUR CAPABLE HANDS, THOSE THAT BEG FOR FAIRNESS WILL BE CRUSHED AND THEIR VOICES
SILENCED.....

SIGNED- FORUM OVERLORD AND DATA DESPOT ( #357 OF MANY.... WE ARE LEGION )

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 pm

keyboard4.jpg

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.
- from http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi?p=1
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”