Worldwide D&D Game Day

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
Warduke
Regular
Regular

Worldwide D&D Game Day

Postby Warduke » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:38 am

Just wondering if any local game stores are planning on doing this.

Griffman
Slave to this message board

Re: Worldwide D&D Game Day

Postby Griffman » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, usually hosts the event every year at Sunshine Roleplayers.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 pm

im biiding tommorow for my next shift, if i have saterdays off I might goto ether the shine or the square, dippends if karina wants to go or not
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Well

I know that Silver Dragon is going to run it, I also plan on annoucing a special 4e event soon.. keep ya eyes open.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:07 pm

DMANit Im back to thursday/friday off, oh well thier goes the the game day for me
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm

Sucks to be you. Fourth edition here I come. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Well

I know that Silver Dragon is going to run it, I also plan on annoucing a special 4e event soon.. keep ya eyes open.

Eeenteresting. I was planning on preordering the books from Amazon. Save about $45, but nah. If there're gonna be events the day right after they come out, why risk missing out? I'll just go out and buy them from a game store when they come out, rather then hope that Amazon delivers a few days early.

Hmm, or maybe I should keep my preorder, and just buy a PHB, which is all I really need right away? I'll still be saving a little over $5 and have a spare PHB, to boot. What to do, what to do, what to do...

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Support your local game store
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 pm

No worries. I always buy stuff when I go to a game store. But you gotta admit, a 40% discount is a pretty big deal (Especially seeing as how I'm pretty strapped for cash). At the very least, though, I'll buy a PHB when I show up to whichever game store is holding a Worldwide D&D Game Day.

Needles

Postby Needles » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Support your local game store

That is like saying "buy American." Not too many people listen to this. Most people go out and buy foreign cars and what have ya, beer. I imagine Amazon or Wally World is not hurting in selling fourth edition books. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue May 20, 2008 8:31 am

Needles wrote:
Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Support your local game store

That is like saying "buy American." Not too many people listen to this. Most people go out and buy foreign cars and what have ya, beer. I imagine Amazon or Wally World is not hurting in selling fourth edition books. :D

ya but if the Americans would make cars I would like to buy.... well I do want to buy a charger or mustang... but with Gas soon to be at $4.00 a gallion (thank you Mr. Clinton for not letting us drill for oil 10 years back) I much rather stay with my Scion Xb which $ for $ has more extras and gadgets then any American car in its price range.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Tue May 20, 2008 10:17 am

S u n s hine will be hosting the event as always. games soon to be revealed

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Tue May 20, 2008 10:33 am

S u n s hine will be hosting the event as always. games soon to be revealed

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS !!!! WHAT IS THIS AFFRONT TO THE IRON FISTED
FORUM REGIME!!!!

HOW DARE YOU MENTION THAT BLASPHEMOUS NAME ON THIS FORUM EVEN
JOKINGLY!!!!!

You have gone to far Mr. Taramona. Even if you are the Godfather of Gaming you must
now suffer some form of wrathful punishment. We will now cover your genital in chocolate
and stuff you bound and tied into a large fire ant hill.

You have to remember the rules of this forum. You can use profanity and insult other
members but heaven forbid you should mention that name on this forum. God forbid you
should speak that name that causes so many problems because other people want to
try and force their opinions down your throat or tell you where to game and where to spend
your money. You Mr. Taramona are a heathen creature spawned from the lowest levels of
the Nine hells. For this you will surely burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed - Forum Overlord and Data Despot

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue May 20, 2008 2:05 pm

MorganWolf wrote:S u n s hine will be hosting the event as always. games soon to be revealed

Ah yes, you can play at that store or you can play at silver dragon... Which will have a special give away as well as the game day. Let's see better tables, clean, bright, nice people run the store... Seems the better place 2 play at is clear.

Silver Dragon FTW baby....

BTW Check out the D&D Preview game day! Adventure has been annoucned!
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

thetrickygnome

Postby thetrickygnome » Tue May 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Ah yes, you can play at that store or you can play at silver dragon... Which will have a special give away as well as the game day. Let's see better tables, clean, bright, nice people run the store... Seems the better place 2 play at is clear.

Silver Dragon FTW baby....

BTW Check out the D&D Preview game day! Adventure has been annoucned!

AH, A FELLOW FORUM DESPOT SYMPATHIZER. YES, YOU DO WELL TO CARRY ON THE LEGACY OF
INEQUALITY AND TWO-FACED HYPOCRISY.

BUT THEN AGAIN THE ISSUE AT HAND IS NOT THE MERITS OF FLAWS OF A STORE BUT RATHER
THE BLATANT UNEQUAL USE OF CENSORSHIP THAT RUNS RAMPANT WITHIN THIS PLACE. NO
WORRIES MY SEASONED VETERAN OF THIS BEHAVIOR. I BOW TO YOUR SKILL AT ENCOURAGING
THIS KIND OF CONDUCT. THE REGIME SALUTES YOU!!!!

Signed - Forum Overlord & Data Despot

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”