Classic Marvel RPG "Civil War: Interlude"

Stop in and find out where local game days are being held. Please ask the moderator for assistance if you need help.
chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Classic Marvel RPG "Civil War: Interlude"

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:38 am

Hi all,

Have been fiddling around with some things over at my site (http://gaming.por-la-madruga.com) and have added a new Event Registration and Calender modules to the site. I'm offering this to all those here on the board and in the South Florida area to provide some more info on the games running, locations, etc. If you have a game day or event you want to post & handle, please let me know so that I can get it up on the site for you ASAP.

As an inaugural event, I've placed the Classic Marvel Superheroes Game I'm planning to run titled "Civil War: Interludes" as the first event. Looking to run in mid-October @ my place. The first six players will get a sneak peek at what I'm planning for the Summoning Con in December.

Saludos,
-Rainier
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Re: Classic Marvel RPG "Civil War: Interlude"

Postby Warduke » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:04 pm

chainsaw_derelct wrote:As an inaugural event, I've placed the Classic Marvel Superheroes Game I'm planning to run titled "Civil War: Interludes" as the first event. Looking to run in mid-October @ my place.

Sounds interesting. What rules are you using?

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Posted Last Year, was going to use the Classic Marvel rules. Still on the back burner, but on my bum hard drives...
The Maiden's Head

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Man, it's been years since I've seen those. Have you ever considered using the Mutants & Masterminds rules? As for characters, we talking original characters or existing Marvel Universe characters (don't remember if I've played it that way, but I know there've been people who played games as existing characters, like Captain America, Hulk, etc)?

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Incidentally, these the books you referring to?

http://classicmarvelrpg.com/download.php

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:07 pm

Those are the ones! ;-) I was considering the Classic Marvel RPG or the Brave New World rules. Other than that, the Savage Worlds would REALLY be a personal favorite for this as well.
The Maiden's Head

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm

You should really check out Mutants & Masterminds, as it's an amazing system. Go here to check out a ton of Marvel characters statted out with Mutants & Masterminds rules.

EDIT: D'OH! Just noticed that this was two years old. God damn these annoying WoW gold posts.

Return to “Game Events Anouncements”