Dark Heresy Campaign Notification

Get up to date roleplaying news. Or post roleplaying news.

Moderator: grey

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Dark Heresy Campaign Notification

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:31 am

Dark Heresy Roleplaying Campaign
Sponsored By: Terror Incorporated

With the release of the Dark Heresy Roleplaying game, set in the Warhammer 40K universe, there has been a clamor of excitement within the gaming community over its fresh, new take on traditional roleplaying. A campaign has been established and is currently looking for players interested in participating in this Sci-Fi setting.

The campaign supports a minimum of three players with a maximum of eight to a table. Should there be more interest in the campaign we are prepared to add an additional table that can support another three to eight players for a total of sixteen active members.

A campaign document will be posted soon to the Terror Incorporated forum on LivingCity.net in the next few weeks detailing the campaign and some of the enhancements made to the system. If you are interested in joining this campaign please e-mail be with the following information:

Player Name
Contact Number
E-Mail Address
Days/Time Available

You can send this information to Operations.Coordinator@TerrorInc.Org.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Re: Dark Heresy Campaign Notification

Postby Warduke » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:56 am

Damn. If I weren't flying to California in a week I'd sign up for this in a heartbeat! Oh well. :(

Return to “Roleplaying News”