Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

BlackRosePhoenix

Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign

Postby BlackRosePhoenix » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Looking for a star wars campaign to play in. Also willing to GM although I am a newb GM and just now been reading up on the rules. But I have been going through the entire rule book to get a feel for things and believe I could run a good game. Also my name is Dan I play DnD on thursdays at sunshine and went to wipou and summoning this past year.

My email is Clouddff7@att.net or you can private message me for my phone number.

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:35 pm

You're not the only one who'd like to play in a Star Wars Saga campaign. I'd love to play a game (I've been wanting to play a Jensaarai Defender ever since I got the book).

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:44 am

Well, after the Eberron game we could cycle through some other systems... But that's up for the group. I have a copy (somewhere) of the Saga Edition rules.
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:07 pm

i used to play the linving force and had a blast with my pc there, I would also be up for a star wars setting but I dont know if I have the time for one
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Return to “Gamers Wanted”