DM and players looking to fill a few spots.

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

Bryan

DM and players looking to fill a few spots.

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:40 pm

Yep. I'm running one now, but need a couple more stable players.

Your characters are 6th level. Im not a sadistic DM, and players ALWAYS have the benefit of the doubt when a rule is contested. I dont try to kill or punish you, and unless youre a total moron, you probably wont die...at least permanently. I reward originality more than action and statistics, and characters who can reinterpret/roleplay their class abilities and apperance will be rewarded greatly.

Right-brain dominant people wanted. This story has humor, tragedy, satire, real life analogy, politics, archaeology, business and religion. This is food for inquisitive and somewhat jaded minds.

This is a steampunk world similar in flavor to Eberron. Stats are generously predetermined and almost any class is available from Wizards products. Your characters have special psychic powers in addition to the normal class features you choose. In addition, youll be provided with an almost infinite array of ways to customize your character.

If you like strange settings like planescape, movies like Spirited Away, creative minds like Tim Burton, Anne Rice, you will enjoy thisEmail me or PM for more info.
Last edited by Bryan on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:49 pm

Oh and we're playing in Brickell right now, but that can change :)

Return to “Gamers Wanted”