Roleplayers looking for a D&D game

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Roleplayers looking for a D&D game

Postby Peewee » Wed May 17, 2006 4:01 pm

http://www.livingcity.net/viewtopic.php?t=5495

maybe we started the post in the wrong location

Fito, Ruben, Nani and I are looking for a GM for a home-game, we are looking a GM who can run a mature, role playing intensive campaign.

As players we value character advancement as much as character development… The GM should expect us to go left when he thinks we may go right and pull the strangest things out of our ass. (Not literally, well I can’t speak for Ruben)

We are also looking for 2 like minded players for this Champaign...

the world is up to the GM, but Fito & Ruben are partial for FR and I'm partial to Arcanis (Dhu)
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby The Heretic » Sun May 21, 2006 10:33 am

I DONT CARE WHAT WORLD!!!!
RAVENLOFT
FR
ARCANIS
GREYHAWK

I DONT CARE!
I WANT TO GAME!
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Bryan

Hi

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:36 pm

Yep. I'm running one now, but need a couple more stable players.

The setting is custom made and the ordinary here is frowned upon. Odd/interesting/insane/mystical characters wanted, who have a sense of fun and don't mind throwing out some of the more cumbersome rules out the window. Dming style is breakneck, and I expect bold, fast roleplaying. If you value imagination rather than competition, action instead of statistics, we want you.

Your characters are 6th level. Im not a sadistic DM, and players ALWAYS have the benefit of the doubt when a rule is contested. I dont try to kill or punish you, and unless youre a total moron, you probably wont die...at least permanently. I reward originality more than action and statistics, and characters who can reinterpret/roleplay their class abilities and apperance will be rewarded greatly. Right-brain dominant people wanted.

This is a steampunk world yet it also retains all the classic D&D elements. Stats are generously predetermined and any class is available from Wizards. Your characters have special phsychic powers in addition to the normal class features you choose. In addition, youll be provided with an almost infinite array of ways to customize your character.

Tiny adjustments have been made to combat dynamics (such as reach weapons have had their reach component eliminated, they recieve an initiative bonus instead).

Email me or PM for more info. 18 and up preferred.

Return to “Gamers Wanted”