Forgotten Realms Home Campaign starting up

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

abyssling

Forgotten Realms Home Campaign starting up

Postby abyssling » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:03 am

Boynton Beach/West Palm Beach/North Broward area game

Hi all, am new to the forums. Recently moved here, well a few months ago and am in the process of forming up a grp for a new FR campaign based initially out of Cormyr and then meandering to quite a few interesting and dangerous locales. This will be a first level game and is not using storebought modules but my own malevolent creation. I envision a long running chronicle and have run particularly long games in the past (longest running one lasted 6 years in Virginia). All Wizards of the Coast 3E books may be used for character creation as long as they are not campaign specific to other locales like "Races of Eberron". This is a 3.5 game. No Sword and Sorcery or other 3rd party d20 books allowed unless pre-approved by myself. I do use Traps and Treachery for instance, but only parts of it. Oh, and no ninjas.

The day is not set in stone as of yet, will be up to what the majority of the players want, have 2 other players now, need possibly 2 or 3 more to start. Playing location is not set, would prefer a player offer up their space but if we cannot find a good spot then I can offer my apartment, but doing so requires all players to meet my fiancee before the scheduled game. She's a little funny about strangers in the apartment.

I am a pretty normal guy, work a normal job, have a normal life, more or less, not really looking for gamers that think they are vampires or accidentally murdered their grandmothers because they thought they were slaying a lich and then shattered the salt shaker because they thought it was her phylactery. If this describes you please dont reply to this post.

I dont typically make it out to RPGA events as I much prefer home games, feel free to send me an email to abyssling@yahoo.com if you are interested.

-Tony

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:23 am

boy you're pretty far up there. i don't know if we have many gamers in your neck of the woods. You might want to contact BAR also.
if someone has the BAR yahoogroup please post that.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:27 am

browardgamers@yahoogroups.com

Bar is what they are known for, Broward Area Rollplayers. They play up in Boca Raton in a place called Lost Realms. I havn't killed my grandmother yet. I never thougt of her as a lich. Oh, I bet it is the peper shaker not the salt shaker as the phylectery(spelling.) hmm
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

abyssling

Postby abyssling » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:14 pm

Ok thanks all, just spammed the BAR list.

WTF is up with WPB gaming though? I go to the local gaming shop asking about games in the area and the guy just stares blankly at me and asks me if the 2 books I have on the counter are mine and do I want to buy them. I thought I was back in Montana or West Virginia, the poor guy looked like a Vietnam era government genetics experiment gone awry.

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:57 pm

well the godfather of gamming aka Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, is down in miami.
i don't think that wpb has a organized gamming community. at least not that i know about.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “Gamers Wanted”