Gem quest saga(EPIC)

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

itit01
Regular
Regular

Gem quest saga(EPIC)

Postby itit01 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:16 am

hey this is for the monday night home game(about 5pm- 11, sometimes alot longer)Im runnin at my place...I have two seats open for players to join ( maria one of these is yours)

this game is a 54 point buy and you start out at 19 lvl.... only core books alowed (including the Race books and complete books) and 20th lvl PC gold. Items from other setings will pop up, so will orther races.....
rememer this is a Greyhawk spin off, you still might end up in Greyhawk

half the people in the game have been playing their PC for about 2 months

be warned that some rule I throw out the window, and I have had 3 PC deaths at the moment

oh and I only allow 1 resurect per PC so make it count

if you care about party ballance than I'll let you knoe what the party need ....if not, then have fun

and also ATM i have 4 RPGA members playing this game ...Im going to start recordeing my games in the RPGA....so the first 6 RPGA members at my apartment get points...
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:18 am

if anyone else is intrested the setting for this game is now faerun due to the party of current PC have gone into a protal.....thats just the FYI
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Return to “Gamers Wanted”