Dragonstar Campaign

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Dragonstar Campaign

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:36 pm

Now with the setting officially *dead* (sniffs back tears), I'd like to try and run a regular campaign. Only limitation is a locale and timing. I'd like to run once every 3-4 weeks. Any and all players welcome, but would certainly like to get more players in the Miami/Kendall area if possible.

PJ, Shane, Matt, Aodolfo? Any takers? Preferable days would be Saturday or Sunday evenings, alternatively could run mid-week with a decent start time (6pm or so?).
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:29 pm

I know I mentioned it earlier and there was some conversation about it, but looking to run a Dragonstar game on-line [mIRC, Skype or similar program] on Sunday afternoons. Schedule looks to be anywhere from bi-weekly to monthly, depending on player interest and schedules.

Planning on using d20 Modern, Urban Arcana and d20 Futures for a majority of the "rules" in addition to equipment and PrC from the Dragonstar books as needed. All characters will start play as any of the races presented in the books that do not have a Levell adjustment. Looking to have characters generated for the middle of February. 2-8 players depending on interest.

Here's a brief synopsis of what I have in mind:

The Cervantes Prime setting is the location of my Dragonstar campaign. The planet is a tangled urban sprawl where the various factions of the Dragonstar campaign setting. The planet is currently split between three major factions: the Blue Dragon House of Vran ‘Mul, the Black Dragon House of Ibr ‘Krtuk and the Copper Dragon House of Avryll-Llwellyn. The Cervantes system lies between the borders of the <Chromatic> and <Metallic> Kingdoms and the planet has maintained a level of neutrality during the rule of the Dragons. The primary planet of the system, Cervantes Prime, is a hotbed of intrigue and subterfuge because of this neutrality.

Though the planet and system remain neutral within the Dragon Empire, the various factions have fought, purchased, strong-armed or out-and-out bribed their way onto the planet. The world of Cervantes Prime is fairly unusual in that the ruling species on the planet are the various “goblinoidâ€
The Maiden's Head

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:17 am

I guess we'll continue are discussions here. I'll put together some characters this week and send along the backgrounds for each. Hopefully, if everything is good with both Shane, Adolfo and Jarad, we can play or do a Q&A session next Sunday (5-Feb) at around 5pm via mIRC?
The Maiden's Head

Return to “Gamers Wanted”