LARP in Miami has not died

Looking for a GM? Looking for gamers? Find em in here! For home games only!

Moderator: grey

Nagol the Hunter

Postby Nagol the Hunter » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:30 pm

Contrary to some rumors, Vampire LARP has not died. We continue to meet Saturday Nights at U of M at 11:00pm. Games run until approximately 3:30am. If interested, contact TheMiamiLarp@hotmail.com or Quico617@aol.com

To those interested, see you soon.

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:11 am

Hey there Luis, it's Rainier. Just wondering how many players you have in your game, factions, etc. Still in the UK and looking forward to coming home in the future.... (don't ask, it's a long story.)

Look forward to hearing from you,
Rainier

Nagol the Hunter

Postby Nagol the Hunter » Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:44 pm

Wassuupp Rainier. Well we currently have Camarilla, Independent, and Anarch players. Npc's range from Pentex members, to mages, to wraiths. The Sabbat are mostly out of the picture, we are currently waiting on more players to fill their ranks, we also have a heavy garou presence, but they are having some serious trouble and we have a kind of truce until it is resolved. At the time we have about between 14 and 20 players, of which atleast 10 always show. Let me know when you will be back
Live each day as if it were your last.

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:30 am

On 2002-03-30 19:44, Nagol the Hunter wrote:
Wassuupp Rainier. Well we currently have Camarilla, Independent, and Anarch players. Npc's range from Pentex members, to mages, to wraiths.

Sounds like a lot of chaos if you ask me. :0)

At the time we have about between 14 and 20 players, of which atleast 10 always show. Let me know when you will be back

Sure, as soon as I'm back in town. So anyone showing up that I know, or do you have a whole new crew?

Return to “Gamers Wanted”